Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/4 fish @ mets

Featured Replies

Stanton: HR #21. 3-3, double away from the cycle.

 

I wish I would have gone tonight, could be my last chance to see him as a Sun :( . In other news Brett Hayes is useless and why was Paulino given the night off?

Hanley's really struggling. I realize he's still hitting .293, but, honestly, that's not what I expect from him. That's a down year so far.

Screw hanley man I hate his attitude. He really is pissin me off this year

 

 

I think he's trying. It's not like the guy's not trying. He's just swinging at some really bad pitches, which makes me think he's just in a slump.

Loria's nephew was about to give us the date in which Stanton is arriving and Craig cut him off. Asshole.

 

 

haha. I thought I could kind of make out the date, but I wasn't paying close attention. Any clue?

Loria's nephew was about to give us the date in which Stanton is arriving and Craig cut him off. Asshole.

 

Let the kid talk Craig! Even though I would like it to be a surprize.

 

I bet Craig asked him after he cut him off. lol

Loria's nephew was about to give us the date in which Stanton is arriving and Craig cut him off. Asshole.

 

 

haha. I thought I could kind of make out the date, but I wasn't paying close attention. Any clue?

No. I'm sure he did it to stop the kid from giving out classified stuff but still.

Stanton walks in his last AB (pitched around). Won't cycle (barring a massive comeback by Carolina). Still, 3-3 with two walks? I'll take it.

Can we just call Stanton up tomorrow? This lineup is incredibly frustrating to watch.

Can we just call Stanton up tomorrow? This lineup is incredibly frustrating to watch.

 

I think it's worth waiting til the 9th (mainly because I'll be there on the 9th).

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.