July 29, 201016 yr Preseason Starts August 12th through 16th. I feel that T.O. and Ochocinco could be really good on the field and for VH1 (they both have their own shows) or could turn into an egofest with the possible Death or suicide of Carson Palmer. The two have been pretty in line the past year especially T.O. in Buffalo, only thing I remember from him was asking for the ball more which is pretty true since he only had 55 catches and he's T.O.
July 29, 201016 yr Jets sign Mark Brunell as a back up qb. He's a million years old. I guess they rather have him then Kellen Clemens being the back up. It also appears the Jets are going to resign Lavernous Coles for the 3rd time. They'd want him to play during the first four games when Holmes is out.
August 3, 201016 yr AJ Edds (Phins 4th round pick) tore his ACL and is out for the season. I really wanted to see what he could do this year, but that will have to wait.
August 4, 201016 yr Argh.. very sad to hear about Edds. I thought he had a great chance to make an impact in the NFL. Hopefully he can make it back next year.
August 4, 201016 yr I'm sure Mystikol and JetsMania will be happy to hear that Gholston is making an impact in TC now.
August 4, 201016 yr I'm sure Mystikol and JetsMania will be happy to hear that Gholston is making an impact in TC now. I've been waiting three years to hear anything positive about the guy. They are going to play him at DE this year, which is something they havent done before (I believe). Hopefully he can do something and not be a total bust. John Clayton was saying that Cromartie was looking like a shut down corner at camp. If that is the case, then the secondary will be great once Revis comes back.
August 4, 201016 yr I'm sure Mystikol and JetsMania will be happy to hear that Gholston is making an impact in TC now. I've been waiting three years to hear anything positive about the guy. They are going to play him at DE this year, which is something they havent done before (I believe). Hopefully he can do something and not be a total bust. John Clayton was saying that Cromartie was looking like a shut down corner at camp. If that is the case, then the secondary will be great once Revis comes back. How's Kyle Wilson looking? Wasn't he going to be picked by the Browns 7th overall?
August 5, 201016 yr I'm sure Mystikol and JetsMania will be happy to hear that Gholston is making an impact in TC now. I've been waiting three years to hear anything positive about the guy. They are going to play him at DE this year, which is something they havent done before (I believe). Hopefully he can do something and not be a total bust. John Clayton was saying that Cromartie was looking like a shut down corner at camp. If that is the case, then the secondary will be great once Revis comes back. How's Kyle Wilson looking? Wasn't he going to be picked by the Browns 7th overall? That same John Clayton interview said he is currently working with the first team. I guess he's going to start if Revis holds out. I haven't heard too much besides that. And yes he was supposed to go early. Thankfully Mangini is in charge of the Browns and Wilson slide all the way to the Jets.
August 5, 201016 yr BTW who else is pumped for Sunday? I always get excited for the Hall of Fame game. I usually only watch the first half, but its great that football is back. Football, both the NFL and College, blow away every other sport (and its not even close) at least in my book. Bring on the preseason!
August 5, 201016 yr BTW who else is pumped for Sunday? I always get excited for the Hall of Fame game. I usually only watch the first half, but its great that football is back. Football, both the NFL and College, blow away every other sport (and its not even close) at least in my book. Bring on the preseason! Agree with everything. I don't care if it's preseason, football is football. And yes, football tops every sport.
August 5, 201016 yr My expectations are growing following comments by Derrick Ward saying that Josh Freeman is ahead of where Eli Manning was going into his 2nd season in the NFL. "The kid is light years ahead of any quarterback I've seen going into his second year. I was telling him the other day that I got drafted with Eli and Eli going from his first year to his second year he is light years ahead of Eli. Eli has won a Super Bowl and been to the Pro Bowl. (Freeman) is doing great. I don't want to get his head too big, but he is very grounded for a franchise quarterback." I know a player has to say good things about his QB but it seems the positive comments are coming from all angles regarding Freeman
August 10, 201016 yr Revis holding out...looks as if he won't play the opener....interesting Considering the Jets are predicted to be a contender, you'd think he'd willing to play despite not being paid top dollar.
August 10, 201016 yr Revis holding out...looks as if he won't play the opener....interesting Considering the Jets are predicted to be a contender, you'd think he'd willing to play despite not being paid top dollar. Woody Johnson thinks he may not play the whole season. This would be a huge blow to our hopes :confused
August 10, 201016 yr Revis holding out...looks as if he won't play the opener....interesting Considering the Jets are predicted to be a contender, you'd think he'd willing to play despite not being paid top dollar. Woody Johnson thinks he may not play the whole season. This would be a huge blow to our hopes :confused Cromartie on Marshall? Muhahahaha. I'm loving every minute of this.
August 10, 201016 yr Revis holding out...looks as if he won't play the opener....interesting Considering the Jets are predicted to be a contender, you'd think he'd willing to play despite not being paid top dollar. Woody Johnson thinks he may not play the whole season. This would be a huge blow to our hopes :confused Cromartie on Marshall? Muhahahaha. I'm loving every minute of this. We just may find out. Our starting corners are still better even with Revis out. Kyle Wilson is a stud.
August 10, 201016 yr Revis holding out...looks as if he won't play the opener....interesting Considering the Jets are predicted to be a contender, you'd think he'd willing to play despite not being paid top dollar. I think he'll come back at some point this season. I cant see him risking not playing/getting paid this year with a possible lockout looming. If he held out this year he'd basically have not played a game between Jan 2010 and Sept 2012. His value would surely decrease.
August 10, 201016 yr Revis needs to decide whether or not he's going to play before my fantasy football draft.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.