Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Batting Stance guy does the Marlins

Featured Replies

It was last year or the year before that FSN was putting this guy on. I'm glad they don't anymore. I'd rather have the occasional Allison Williams.

I don't understand why people find this guy so intriguing?

I can imitate batting stances to and a hell of a lot better then he can, the only difference is that he does it on video and gets paid for it...

i guess the only one that was actually decent was the Jim Eisnreich one, he was deff way off on alot of them. Especially the Lowell

I love the Pierre one. I like him not so much for his stances, but for his swings. He usually gets them spot on. The Miggy one, the Pierre one and the Sheffield one (although not common) really do remind you of them. The Conine swing and run was kind of exhaggerated but it was still hilarious

completely overrated and gets way too many wrong for a guy thats supposed to be an expert. Most of us on here can do this just as well if not better just by being Marlins fans in general.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.