Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/5 Post Game

Featured Replies

Holy crap, wow I had no idea that happened.

 

Anyone have links to the foul ball hitting Logan?

What about to the Maybin catch of a HR (and any other great defensive plays he's made)?

 

PLEASE BE OKAY, LOGAN!

 

 

It'll be up on Youtube soon enough

I can't wait to see Morrison's next Twitter post lol

 

What would be funny about that?

 

BTW, there is a Twitter curse. There are 5 Marlins on Twitter:

 

John Baker

Chris Coghlan

Brett Hayes

Logan Morrision

Mike Stanton

 

 

Watch out Mike.

  • Author

wow hes going to be out the rest of the season?

 

 

There's no official word on LoMo yet

Holy crap, wow I had no idea that happened.

 

Anyone have links to the foul ball hitting Logan?

What about to the Maybin catch of a HR (and any other great defensive plays he's made)?

 

PLEASE BE OKAY, LOGAN!

 

 

It'll be up on Youtube soon enough

 

I saw the Maybin catch - wow!

 

No Logan video yet, though.

 

P.S. Your sig is massive.

I can't wait to see Morrison's next Twitter post lol

 

What would be funny about that?

 

BTW, there is a Twitter curse. There are 5 Marlins on Twitter:

 

John Baker

Chris Coghlan

Brett Hayes

Logan Morrision

Mike Stanton

 

 

Watch out Mike.

 

I meant what he would say about getting hit...and I didn't know Hayes had a Twitter account.

I can't wait to see Morrison's next Twitter post lol

 

What would be funny about that?

 

BTW, there is a Twitter curse. There are 5 Marlins on Twitter:

 

John Baker

Chris Coghlan

Brett Hayes

Logan Morrision

Mike Stanton

 

 

Watch out Mike.

 

I meant what he would say about getting hit...and I didn't know Hayes had a Twitter account.

Well, I meant I don't see why you "lol". It's not like his next update is going to be "Ouch." or something.

 

Also, your sig is indeed large and incharge.

Well if you consider he got hit in the cheek on a full speed foul ball from very close range, I'd honestly be surprised if he wasn't out for the year.

I can't wait to see Morrison's next Twitter post lol

 

What would be funny about that?

 

BTW, there is a Twitter curse. There are 5 Marlins on Twitter:

 

John Baker

Chris Coghlan

Brett Hayes

Logan Morrision

Mike Stanton

 

 

Watch out Mike.

 

Mike has already been cursed with his batting lately

Well if you consider he got hit in the cheek on a full speed foul ball from very close range, I'd honestly be surprised if he wasn't out for the year.

 

It did get his helmet. I don't know if it got his cheek and bounced into his helmet or if it got his helmet and bounced into his cheek. If it was the second it could have slowed it down.

Well if you consider he got hit in the cheek on a full speed foul ball from very close range, I'd honestly be surprised if he wasn't out for the year.

 

It did get his helmet. I don't know if it got his cheek and bounced into his helmet or if it got his helmet and bounced into his cheek. If it was the second it could have slowed it down.

 

Regardless, His cheek swelled up very quickly and very large, and that showed that he got hit by the ball very hard, hard enough to break the cheekbone.

Well if you consider he got hit in the cheek on a full speed foul ball from very close range, I'd honestly be surprised if he wasn't out for the year.

 

It did get his helmet. I don't know if it got his cheek and bounced into his helmet or if it got his helmet and bounced into his cheek. If it was the second it could have slowed it down.

 

Regardless, the way that thing swelled up it still hit the cheek VERY hard, hard enough to break the cheekbone.

Maybe, maybe not. We don't know yet. I wouldn't be surprised either way.

  • Author

Great News!

 

LoMo has stitch marks on his left cheekbone but nothing is broken. He will fly with #Marlins to Philly and hopes to play tomorrow. DV

Great News!

 

LoMo has stitch marks on his left cheekbone but nothing is broken. He will fly with #Marlins to Philly and hopes to play tomorrow. DV

Awesome stuff.

 

What I tell ya dimmie.

I'm actually shocked that nothing broke. The way that thing hit him I thought for sure his cheekbone broke.

 

Anyway, great news, and we are without a doubt going to need him for the doubleheader and for next year.

Great News!

 

LoMo has stitch marks on his left cheekbone but nothing is broken. He will fly with #Marlins to Philly and hopes to play tomorrow. DV

 

thank god!

Looked like some of his eye black got erased by the ball.

 

 

That's definitely not the case, I took note of his eye black having that gap in the middle under both eyes in his 5th inning at-bat, it may have been that way from the beginning of the game.

Looked like some of his eye black got erased by the ball.

 

 

That's definitely not the case, I took note of his eye black having that gap in the middle under both eyes in his 5th inning at-bat, it may have been that way from the beginning of the game.

I didn't look earlier but when he was on the ground I noticed that it did look like that on the right eye as well.

Great News!

 

LoMo has stitch marks on his left cheekbone but nothing is broken. He will fly with #Marlins to Philly and hopes to play tomorrow. DV

 

Is this a radio report? And from wherever it came from, why stitch marks? I didn't see any blood. But AWESOME news if this is correct.

Looked like some of his eye black got erased by the ball.

 

 

That's definitely not the case, I took note of his eye black having that gap in the middle under both eyes in his 5th inning at-bat, it may have been that way from the beginning of the game.

I didn't look earlier but when he was on the ground I noticed that it did look like that on the right eye as well.

 

I noticed the dip on both sides and wondered why he would do it?

If LoMo returns, I bet he'll have some sort of cheek guard on his helmet... Also, I hope Edwin learned that Leroux should never ever pitch again... that was just stupid... Maybin saved his a$$

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.