Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/15 Phillies @ Marlins

Featured Replies

So I turn on my t.v., Remember that the Marlins are playing so I check it out.

 

I see the Marlins are already losing 3-1 and Jorge Sosa is pitching so I went back to doing my homework...

 

 

 

I watched a NCIS rerun and checked back and it is 5-1. Now I'm on a Bones rerun, lol Will check during the commercial, hehehehehe I guess I could watch Rays vs. Yankees :mis2

It's bad enough the Phillies are just stomping us right now, but every f***ing commercial break, Phillies Comcast has to show parts of that damn perfect game... Any bit of me that was once a Phillies fan growing up near Reading (AA team) during the 80's is forever gone

Stanton just has a night off, right? He hasn't been hurt, right??

 

 

He struck out 4 times last night and Roy Halladay is pitching tonight....lol

 

An off day indeed.

Stanton just has a night off, right? He hasn't been hurt, right??

 

 

 

Night off because he struggled last night, and Halladay is pitching tonight. Edwin didn't want him going into another slump. Said he has to be careful with him.

The Marlins are supposed to be keeping me entertained during the week until football starts. They are failing.

This game and other recent ones indicate that the Marlins cannot expect any help from their minor leagues for next year's bullpen.

This game and other recent ones indicate that the Marlins cannot expect any help from their minor leagues for next year's bullpen.

 

Well, assuming you don't realize that anyone worth a damn in our minors is currently in the playoffs down there.

I wish JJ learns to be more like Halladay and pitch deeper into games.

 

 

 

I just wish we had a couple more JJ's.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.