Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs @ Marlins 9/19/10.

Featured Replies

No starting pitcher, no lineup, just win. Just f***ing win...like....just win.

 

And I think I typed in the wrong lyrics in the Topic Description...whatever...

 

Oh..I am 10-8 starting game threads this year and career wise...so yeah...

  • Author

What's a win? I forgot.

 

 

I think one caused an injury to Cogs.

 

hahahahahahaha...I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laughing.

LoMo batting third

 

#Marlins vs #Cubs: Bonifacio 6, Maybin 8, Morrison 7, Uggla 4, Sanchez 3, Stanton 9, Helms 5, Rivera 2, Miller

I lineup that consists of Rivera, Bonifacio, and Helms...

 

I smell a playoff run :whistle

What the hell is this? One thing is to throw the game away. I can stomach that. But if you can't get outs then the game will never end.

8 walks from Miller and Sinkbeil combined and not even through 2 innings. Thankfully I'm watching the NFL instead.....

I'm kinda glad... Let the crappy players play like sh*t ...makes it easier for the FO to get rid of them

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.