Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dominguez fractures elbow in minor league game

Featured Replies

I was glad he blew his chance in ST as I feel like it would be best for all involved if he got more AB' s in the minors, but this has to be a pretty devastating time.

I have a feeling they will just run our options untill someone else goes down with an injury unless something unbelievable comes along.

That sucks, it's a pretty painful injury, happened to me 12 years ago catering. Had immediate surgery, two screws to hold everything together. I was back to work 8 weeks later and to this day can't go to a batting cage bc of the vibrations going through the bat. Really hoping it's not that bad for him.

I thought I heard on the radio on the way home that now they are not sure if it is broken. Thought it had a crack, but now think they might ne seeing some scar tissue. Going to give the swelling time to go down and then do an MRI in a couple days.

 

Still, bad news on an otherwise great night. And we even managed to beat the traffic by leaving during the fireworks.

I don't think this changes much as I wasn't expecting a positive Dominguez at any point this season. I still think we're shopping in June if it looks like the pitching and young bats will hold up making us a fringe contender. Always the possibility for waiver moves too. It's how we got Ross and that worked out pretty well for us. Just have to hope Murph slugs enough to not hurt us. But thankfully, we kind of have an awesome 1-7.

I actually believed Dominguez was going to be given the starting job at 3rd base after the AllStar game I guess we will need to wait awhile longer to begin the Dominguez Era for the Marlins. I kiinda believe we may see some kinda move soon. I like Donnie Murphy but I am sure Beinfest is looking to wheel and deal

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.