Umpire in DBacks-Dodgers game

I Love Me Some Fish

definitely intentional and probably should have been tossed .... although I'm a little torn because apparently there were no pre-game warnings, which seemingly should have been in place

it's the same crew that did the game the night before

in a 1 run game a dodgers reliever came up high & in on Parra ...... same at bat Parra put the game tying HR over the fence and definitely admired it for a minute (he later scored the game winner coming in from 3rd on a walk)

dodgers took offense and there was a lot of chirping going on between the dugouts .... kershaw was yelling louder than most and pretty much said "I'll see you tommorrow"

the umps obviously heard all of this and watched all of this

so in Parras 1st AB he smacks a double

in the 6th, that is still the only hit in the game for the d'back - the dodger have a 2 run lead and kershaw can qualify for the win and he puts on in towards his ribcage

btw - the d'backs seem to get hit with a ton of pitches ... especially upton

Kershaw basically says he's going to hit Parra, then pitches incredibly well, waits until it becomes an official game so he could get the win, and hits his first batter in the second half in a game (and year) where he's had pinpoint accuracy and it just HAPPENS to be Parra, the guy he threatened.

It's ridiculous to me that Kershaw was angry or surprised he was tossed.