December 24, 201114 yr Author Despite injury, this team is not playing in shape well at all. That energy that they started with is fading. They've yet to dominate a game in a while, and it's because they're not playing with 100% energy. Of course injuries play a big role in that, but in order for this team to play like it was.. it's been said. It's weird to give credit to Goldstein (lol), but he's spot on. This team is the kind of team that needs to rely equally on its effort as its talent. No shortcuts for a win, even against the worst teams.
December 28, 201114 yr Went to the game tonight and it was an exciting and big win. Young guys came up huge and it gives the team a lot or confidence to call then up when needed. Weiss could be back friday and samuelsson and goc are apparently close.
December 30, 201114 yr Author High powered offense, gotta approach carefully. Thankfully, they have nothing in the name of defense as a team.
December 31, 201114 yr Played pretty well from the second period onwards but that first period was terrible. Glad to see kopecky deck del zotto and of course we can't get anything past lundqvist. Tomorrow is a big game but kopecky got a match penalty so he may miss tomorrow. With the jets and capitals catching up a win tomorrow is needed.
December 31, 201114 yr Author Can't play 2 solid periods of hockey and expect 5 goals on Lundqvist. That game was over at 3-0.
December 31, 201114 yr Author I'm gonna see if I can get a ticket tomorrow although I know nobody is going to want to go.
January 1, 201214 yr Very nice bounceback from last night, beating Montreal 3-2. Just now hope Theodore didn't get shaken up too much...
January 1, 201214 yr Author He looked fine to me, (me being about 10 rows from him on the side that he was injured). Just hard shaken up. But that's just me being optimistic of course because if he were fine he wouldn't have come out of the game. Saw a lot of old faces today. Well, only talked with two of em. Murph and Carl, if any of ya'll are familiar with em. I can't believe it's been so long... I had to refresh their memory with who I was lol.
January 1, 201214 yr Great win and Theodore had a lower body injury but he seemed to walk off fine so hopefully its not more than a couple of games. Samuelsson should hopefully be back Thursday and maybe well get lucky and get goc too. And though I hope barch did not make any racist comments I can see why he probably wanted to strangle subban. Believe me i see him around town in Montreal all the time he goes to the same damn restaurant every night and walks in thinking he's god. He deserves a good slap. He acts like an entitled asshole.
January 1, 201214 yr Author It honestly looked like even his teammates didn't want to be around him. When they were doing the national anthem it was four skaters off to the right and PK Subban all the way down to the left by his lonesome self. I didn't quite understand why... Another reason why Theodore might've wanted to leave the net though is perhaps because there was a smelly obnoxious Canadiens fan standing next to me yelling 'Teo!' in a mockingly slow fashion. I imagine Theodore could smell him.
January 1, 201214 yr It honestly looked like even his teammates didn't want to be around him. When they were doing the national anthem it was four skaters off to the right and PK Subban all the way down to the left by his lonesome self. I didn't quite understand why... Another reason why Theodore might've wanted to leave the net though is perhaps because there was a smelly obnoxious Canadiens fan standing next to me yelling 'Teo!' in a mockingly slow fashion. I imagine Theodore could smell him. Well I know he's friends with Carey price other than that I dont know but wouldn't be surprised.
January 1, 201214 yr Author http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/7409914/florida-panthers-f-krys-barch-ejected-racial-slur-report-says That's news to me. Didn't see Barch leaving. I like how racial slurs get you kicked out but what Subban did to Kopecky (despite Kopecky being a pest) is still allowed. Subban was in the corners with Kopecky and Kopecky dumped the puck out of his own zone and they were the only ones left and the ref turned away. Subban looked around literally to make sure that neither ref was looking at them and he shoved Kopecky into the boards. He then knocked his helmet off and skated away. I was really surprised that Kopecky didn't retaliate, but there should've been a game misconduct on it. It was disgusting to watch and insulting to the sport. The epitome of a low for poor sportsmanship. That being said, I'm not condoning racial slurs.
January 4, 201214 yr Panthers have signed center John Madden. This is a good move that could really help the 4th line. And in other interesting news...."Tempers also look to be frayed among the players, as defenseman P.K. Subban and center Tomas Plekanec exchanged punches during practice on Monday" As I said before, probably not surprising.
January 5, 201214 yr Author Hah, you like how I read that like a book just by where they were standing? Plekanec was also on the ice. Sounds to me as though Montreal has a divide much like the 08 Panthers.
January 6, 201214 yr Cats lose in OT to the Rags. The point is nice, but 8 OT losses is too much right now.
January 6, 201214 yr Really pissed about this one especially to the f***ing rangers. We played well but just didn't close. I'm really sick of the overtime losses. Tomorrow is very important. And just in case no one has noticed, kulikov hasn't had a point in 12 games. He was doing great before.
January 6, 201214 yr Author Team is a mess right now. Hopefully they've weathered the storm though and they're ready to start winning. God only knows they need to. They no longer have the finite lead in the Southeast division.
January 7, 201214 yr We really need to get some wins going. We have been way too inconsistent and we desperately need some points. Tme to get it going because I'm f***ing sick of games like tonight where we all behind and play catch up only to lose on one mistake at the end.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.