Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011-2012 Florida Panthers/NHL Thread

Featured Replies

Nobody's giving up on him. That doesn't mean he wasn't given a spot on the roster when he shouldn't have been.

 

I guess at the time it made sense. Ellerby looked awful. But now the role has been reversed. Ellerby looks fine. Gudbranson looks awful.

 

Again, I don't think anyone has given up on him. He just should've been spending the year in the AHL, I think.

 

 

Except he's too young to play in the AHL. It was either promote him to the Panthers or send him to another year in juniors.

My point was that Jovo is going to be taking Kulikov's minutes, not Gudbranson.

 

Gudbranson's been pretty bad too, however. And Keaton Ellerby still has his occasional brainfarts, as well (although, he should be playing every night...guess he'll have his chance to do so now).

  • Author

Nobody's giving up on him. That doesn't mean he wasn't given a spot on the roster when he shouldn't have been.

 

I guess at the time it made sense. Ellerby looked awful. But now the role has been reversed. Ellerby looks fine. Gudbranson looks awful.

 

Again, I don't think anyone has given up on him. He just should've been spending the year in the AHL, I think.

 

 

Except he's too young to play in the AHL. It was either promote him to the Panthers or send him to another year in juniors.

 

Excuse me, yeah. Brain fart. I guess the NHL is still more useful for his growth than another year of juniors. Hurts the Panthers, but good for them in the long run so we dont have to wait a whole two more seasons to see him starting in the NHL.

samuelsson should be back quite soon.

Give some credit to Quick. He stole the game for LA.

 

 

yes he was very good but we had way too many power plays and chances.

 

Remember, 1/4th of the team is out because of injuries. We played well, but Quick was just too good. I think of it this way: we deserved to get a least a point tonight and we didn't, however we didn't really play that well against the Canes and won. It balanced out I suppose. Still, at least Washington lost again.

Give some credit to Quick. He stole the game for LA.

 

 

yes he was very good but we had way too many power plays and chances.

 

Remember, 1/4th of the team is out because of injuries. We played well, but Quick was just too good. I think of it this way: we deserved to get a least a point tonight and we didn't, however we didn't really play that well against the Canes and won. It balanced out I suppose. Still, at least Washington lost again.

 

yeah at least a point would have been nice.

 

would love a huge win saturday and hopefully versteeg and samuelsson are back. santos said goc and bradley could be back next week.

Yeah, that first goal was garbage.

Did everyone forget there's a game tonight? 4-2 Panthers after 2. The top line is kicking ass and an awesome shorthander by Skille.

Don't you only show up when they lose?

great game and comeback tonight and very nice to see guys like skille and sturm scoring. which they should be.

 

overall a solid game by clemmensen and the first goal was not his fault.

 

please avoid the goals a minute and a half into the game that deflect off three people.

great game and comeback tonight and very nice to see guys like skille and sturm scoring. which they should be.

 

overall a solid game by clemmensen and the first goal was not his fault.

 

please avoid the goals a minute and a half into the game that deflect off three people.

 

 

Kind of hard to avoid those, lol.

  • Author

Panthers actually had two of those goals.

 

Difference was that the Panthers one was the one that Skille scored that was good enough where it was far from just luck.

10th in ESPN newest Power Rankings, by the way. Pretty awesome. We could very soon have top 10 teams in 3/4 sports in South Florida. And the Jets are going to make the playoffs for the 3rd straight year, so I'm happy.

  • Author

I'm not talking just yet about the playoffs, but I do like to see the fact that we are in first place for the first time in a decade (past October).

10th in ESPN newest Power Rankings, by the way. Pretty awesome. We could very soon have top 10 teams in 3/4 sports in South Florida. And the Jets are going to make the playoffs for the 3rd straight year, so I'm happy.

 

 

lol they are?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.