LoMo-ing

Michael

That was fun. The next video listed is also worth watching, but man Mitch is awkward.

Logan's answer to the demotion question in that video was one of the most awkward things I've ever seen.

I wouldnt consider it awkward but you can tell he was trying to dodge it, As he should. Lomo other than initially after the demotion has fielded that question quite well and has been trying to keep it out of the media.

F**k da police comin' straight from the underground/A young Jewess got it bad cuz I'm BAD...

You worry me sometimes.

Likewise. And I'm not too fond of the police. Especially female cops. They're overly aggressive and give me tickets.

I do enjoy the unsolicited and unwarranted subtle attacks. I have no problem with people disliking me because of my profession, it definitely wont be the only time in my life. Im happy with my career choice and and I take pride in my job. It pays the bills and I experience something new everday.

What else can I say. Except this...................

:sax

F**k da police comin' straight from the underground/A young Jewess got it bad cuz I'm BAD...

You worry me sometimes.

Likewise. And I'm not too fond of the police. Especially female cops. They're overly aggressive and give me tickets.

I do enjoy the unsolicited and unwarranted subtle attacks. I have no problem with people disliking me because of my profession, it definitely wont be the only time in my life. Im happy with my career choice and and I take pride in my job. It pays the bills and I experience something new everday.

Must be nice

LOL I wasn't attacking you in particular, CanesCops. Just cops in general. The mean ones who abuse their power.

Edit: I got a ticket recently and the cop was a mega beeyotch to me. Yeah, make me take a sobriety test because I didn't notice my headlights were off after getting the car serviced earlier. They're ALWAYS on auto and the road was well-lit.

LOL I wasn't attacking you in particular, CanesCops. Just cops in general. The mean ones who abuse their power.

Edit: I got a ticket recently and the cop was a mega beeyotch to me. Yeah, make me take a sobriety test because I didn't notice my headlights were off after getting the car serviced earlier. They're ALWAYS on auto and the road was well-lit.

No Worries there. If you do, I dont hold it against you. Some cops are womens hygene products in the bag variety.: Besides how could people not love me. :D

Directed toward the "Edit", Seems kind of excessive unless they smelt alcohol/weed, bloodshot eyes, Slurred speech, any other sign of impairment. Even though no headlights is considered an "indicator of possible impairment" and is reasonable suspicion for a stop I would definitely not use it as my sole factor to testify that you impaired.

But i dont know with you, you have touted about you affliction to the PurpleHaze and I dont mean Jimi. :D

Yea... Lights off while driving is like the tell for a drunk diver. Officers look for people riding without head lights on to check for DUI...

How do you not notice your dash and the road are not lit up? I have no problem with law enforcement. I have never gotten into any trouble. But then again, my family is littered with law enforcement officers, and police dispatchers...lol

Holy stereotype confirmation batman!

Who the Doesnt love donuts Squall, answer me that! A glazed donut is awesome. Tell me im wrong with your filthy lying mouth. :D

If I ever get pulled over on the I-40 East of the I-95 exit, I will mutter CanesCop86 and hope for a response.

They would probably look at you wierd and think your mental. You better be way further west near hwy 220.

You worry me sometimes.

Never understood why people dislike cops, most I know or are related to are some of the nicest people I know and usually people who are really interested in making this a better place.