Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/1 - Yankees @ Marlins - 1:10 PM

Featured Replies

I like the Marlins Park patch.

 

 

I like it but really wish it would say Inagural season or something like that. I love he ballpark logo though.

 

There is also an orange one that I imagine will be worn on the home only. The black blends in with the other 3 jerseys better than the orange.

Game Day still has us wearing the old uni's

 

 

That's wierd considering the new ones have been working all spring.

and that damn Wicked Tuna ad blares whether you click mute or not

 

 

What ad? Not on here, right? Scaring me.

 

On Game Day - between innings

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.