April 15, 201214 yr What happened here? Did he lose the ball in the lights, too windy, bad eyes, bum knee?
April 15, 201214 yr What happened here? Did he lose the ball in the lights, too windy, bad eyes, bum knee? He's just not a very good outfielder
April 15, 201214 yr I think he's fine in LF, he need experience out there. He hasn't had enough. LF is like taking a poop, once you know how to do it you can do it for life.
April 15, 201214 yr It was the wind more than likely; he's not gold glove caliber but he's more than capable to handle LF
April 15, 201214 yr LF, he need experience out there. He hasn't had enough. Isn't that where he played pretty much all of last season?
April 15, 201214 yr What happened here? Did he lose the ball in the lights, too windy, bad eyes, bum knee? not enough spring training, according to the prevailing excuses being given on the tv broadcasts
April 15, 201214 yr LF, he need experience out there. He hasn't had enough. Isn't that where he played pretty much all of last season? There's really no comparison to a fielder that has one year in the position compared to another that went up trough the minor leagues in the same one. I don't expect a second year fielder to be as good as a 4-5 year fielder in one position.
April 15, 201214 yr I don't expect a second year fielder to be as good as a 4-5 year fielder in one position. I wouldn't either. Look, I like LoMo but his fielding concerns me and I think that will continue throughout the year. If he can drive the ball and move runners in, then all is good, I guess.
April 15, 201214 yr I don't expect a second year fielder to be as good as a 4-5 year fielder in one position. I wouldn't either. Look, I like LoMo but his fielding concerns me and I think that will continue throughout the year. If he can drive the ball and move runners in, then all is good, I guess. It concerns me as well. Hopefully he can learn the position at a better pace. I do think. I think people don't put enough to stock into the fact that he's playing hurt/recovering. That's goin to affect Lomo to a degree.
April 15, 201214 yr Author What happened here? Did he lose the ball in the lights, too windy, bad eyes, bum knee? not enough spring training, according to the prevailing excuses being given on the tv broadcasts I would hope the players do have to re-learn how to catch, hit and throw every spring
April 15, 201214 yr LF, he need experience out there. He hasn't had enough. Isn't that where he played pretty much all of last season? Yes, Last Season at Sunlife. No Not this season- he hardly played the field in ST and doesn't seem comfortable there now. He needs to take tons of BP reps in LF to get comfortable.
April 15, 201214 yr What happened here? Did he lose the ball in the lights, too windy, bad eyes, bum knee? not enough spring training, according to the prevailing excuses being given on the tv broadcasts I would hope the players do have to re-learn how to catch, hit and throw every spring I'll buy that excuse for hitting, since I agree live pitching is alot different than batting practice, but if the ball hits your glove you have to catch it even if you're a high school freshman playing your first real game
April 15, 201214 yr Taking it a little further, LoMo did himself no good ducking the media last night. As TERRIBLE as Heath Bell has been, at least he manned up and faced the media like a professional. Logan didn't even learn from watching his own manager sit by himself and address the controversy he created. He needs to grow the hell up. You dropped the ball. Explain what happened. It looks worse when you duck the media.
April 16, 201214 yr Taking it a little further, LoMo did himself no good ducking the media last night. As TERRIBLE as Heath Bell has been, at least he manned up and faced the media like a professional. Logan didn't even learn from watching his own manager sit by himself and address the controversy he created. He needs to grow the hell up. You dropped the ball. Explain what happened. It looks worse when you duck the media. That's pretty much what happened. Would you like to know how he felt when he dropped the ball, or what he plans to do to make sure it never happens again? I'm pretty sure I can answer those questions for you. He really has nothing to say.
April 16, 201214 yr Taking it a little further, LoMo did himself no good ducking the media last night. As TERRIBLE as Heath Bell has been, at least he manned up and faced the media like a professional. Logan didn't even learn from watching his own manager sit by himself and address the controversy he created. He needs to grow the hell up. You dropped the ball. Explain what happened. It looks worse when you duck the media. The Cardinals didn't address the media after game 2 of the Series last year. Did they all need to grow the hell up?
April 16, 201214 yr Yes, they do. It's part of their job. which they get paid a sh*tload of money to do. And "..." you know I mean about explaining the key play. And Mike, the Cardinals were criticized for not addressing the media after Game 2. When you're a key player and you make a key play, good or bad, the media is going to be at your locker waiting after the game. Hiding from journalists, who are on tight deadlines because you're embarrassed only makes it look worse for the player. And the writers don't appreciate it.
April 16, 201214 yr Why when you mention something about the team we can never agree, someone always say another team or player did the same thing,
April 16, 201214 yr Why when you mention something about the team we can never agree, someone always say another team or player did the same thing, For the sake of argument, basically.
April 16, 201214 yr And "..." you know I mean about explaining the key play. Huh? I haven't said a word about this. But, thanks for thinking of me. :lol
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.