This team is...

LF, he need experience out there. He hasn't had enough.

Isn't that where he played pretty much all of last season?

There's really no comparison to a fielder that has one year in the position compared to another that went up trough the minor leagues in the same one.

I don't expect a second year fielder to be as good as a 4-5 year fielder in one position.

I don't expect a second year fielder to be as good as a 4-5 year fielder in one position.

I wouldn't either. Look, I like LoMo but his fielding concerns me and I think that will continue throughout the year. If he can drive the ball and move runners in, then all is good, I guess.

I wouldn't either. Look, I like LoMo but his fielding concerns me and I think that will continue throughout the year. If he can drive the ball and move runners in, then all is good, I guess.

It concerns me as well. Hopefully he can learn the position at a better pace. I do think. I think people don't put enough to stock into the fact that he's playing hurt/recovering. That's goin to affect Lomo to a degree.

LF, he need experience out there. He hasn't had enough.

Isn't that where he played pretty much all of last season?

Yes, Last Season at Sunlife.

No Not this season- he hardly played the field in ST and doesn't seem comfortable there now. He needs to take tons of BP reps in LF to get comfortable.

What happened here? Did he lose the ball in the lights, too windy, bad eyes, bum knee?

not enough spring training, according to the prevailing excuses being given on the tv broadcasts

I would hope the players do have to re-learn how to catch, hit and throw every spring :(

I'll buy that excuse for hitting, since I agree live pitching is alot different than batting practice, but if the ball hits your glove you have to catch it even if you're a high school freshman playing your first real game

Taking it a little further, LoMo did himself no good ducking the media last night. As TERRIBLE as Heath Bell has been, at least he manned up and faced the media like a professional. Logan didn't even learn from watching his own manager sit by himself and address the controversy he created.

He needs to grow the hell up. You dropped the ball. Explain what happened. It looks worse when you duck the media.

Taking it a little further, LoMo did himself no good ducking the media last night. As TERRIBLE as Heath Bell has been, at least he manned up and faced the media like a professional. Logan didn't even learn from watching his own manager sit by himself and address the controversy he created.

He needs to grow the hell up. You dropped the ball. Explain what happened. It looks worse when you duck the media.

That's pretty much what happened. Would you like to know how he felt when he dropped the ball, or what he plans to do to make sure it never happens again? I'm pretty sure I can answer those questions for you. He really has nothing to say.

The Cardinals didn't address the media after game 2 of the Series last year. Did they all need to grow the hell up?

Yes, they do. It's part of their job. which they get paid a sh*tload of money to do. And "..." you know I mean about explaining the key play. And Mike, the Cardinals were criticized for not addressing the media after Game 2. When you're a key player and you make a key play, good or bad, the media is going to be at your locker waiting after the game. Hiding from journalists, who are on tight deadlines because you're embarrassed only makes it look worse for the player. And the writers don't appreciate it.