Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Honoring Pudge

Featured Replies

Just saw an article on ESPN that the Rangers are gonna honor Pudge when he retires - will the Marlins do anything for him? Considering he was a huge part of Shock the World Part II in 2003, I think it would be a classy move by the Marlins to do something, even if his stay was short-lived... what do you guys think?

The Florida Marlins honored him in their last game ever--- everything else is cake.

 

(Just Realized i saw 3 of the best catchers in the 90's on the same night last year, Piazza, Rodriguez, Johnson)

Honoring pudge...

 

post pictures of fat chicks or something. Pudgey ones.

 

Just when I thought I held the honor of "worst joke ever"...

 

It was a 'Marlins' reference.

Honoring pudge...

 

post pictures of fat chicks or something. Pudgey ones.

 

Just when I thought I held the honor of "worst joke ever"...

 

It was a 'Marlins' reference.

I was thinking we should put a picture of Mike Piazza in that thread so we weren't leaving out you-know-who. But then it got deleted :(

Made me sad- for now I'll just have to do with my baseball cards

 

Are baseball cards the single most embarrassing thing to be caught fapping to? (I have no idea how to not end that sentence with a preposition.)

Made me sad- for now I'll just have to do with my baseball cards

 

Are baseball cards the single most embarrassing thing to be caught fapping to? (I have no idea how to not end that sentence with a preposition.)

 

I wouldn't go quite that far....

 

I used to be pretty proud of my 89 Upper Deck Griffey rookie card waaaaaaaay back in the day before 9 billion rare subsets.

Made me sad- for now I'll just have to do with my baseball cards

 

Are baseball cards the single most embarrassing thing to be caught fapping to? (I have no idea how to not end that sentence with a preposition.)

 

I don't know- everytime I finish I start to cry anyway.

 

Everytime

Made me sad- for now I'll just have to do with my baseball cards

 

Are baseball cards the single most embarrassing thing to be caught fapping to? (I have no idea how to not end that sentence with a preposition.)

 

I don't know- everytime I finish I start to cry anyway.

 

Everytime

Even with the Rene Lachemann mutli-player 1960s rookie card?

Made me sad- for now I'll just have to do with my baseball cards

 

Are baseball cards the single most embarrassing thing to be caught fapping to? (I have no idea how to not end that sentence with a preposition.)

Toy Jasmine from Aladdin is worse. Trust me bro.

Especially when you put Iago up your....nevermind.

Made me sad- for now I'll just have to do with my baseball cards

 

Are baseball cards the single most embarrassing thing to be caught fapping to? (I have no idea how to not end that sentence with a preposition.)

 

I don't know- everytime I finish I start to cry anyway.

 

Everytime

Even with the Rene Lachemann mutli-player 1960s rookie card?

Everytime.

 

Even with the Bob Natal 95 Topps Card.

Made me sad- for now I'll just have to do with my baseball cards

 

Are baseball cards the single most embarrassing thing to be caught fapping to? (I have no idea how to not end that sentence with a preposition.)

 

I don't know- everytime I finish I start to cry anyway.

 

Everytime

Even with the Rene Lachemann mutli-player 1960s rookie card?

Everytime.

 

Even with the Bob Natal 95 Topps Card.

"Jim" Hunter lolz

it was already enough of an honor to be voted in over the rightful all-time Marlins catcher C.J.

 

 

 

thank you...c.j. teturned to the marlins for less money than other teams offered him..pudge refused the marlins 2 year offer with an option for 3..

 

i love pudge,but charles johnson gets my vote for the marlins all time catcher

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.