May 27, 201214 yr I just saw that too, 6 RBI so far and he's now hitting over .200! ZOMG! Lock him up! But, seriously, hopefully this turns his season around.
May 27, 201214 yr Way to go Skippy! Good job on getting above the Mendoza line, cool that he didn't strikeout during the game
May 28, 201214 yr skipworth sucks. he simply can't hit, especially against lefties. he's hitting like .105 this year against lefties.
May 29, 201214 yr skipworth sucks. he simply can't hit, especially against lefties. he's hitting like .105 this year against lefties. Way to swim against the current.
May 29, 201214 yr It's still pretty gross to think that if we picked 1 spot higher we might have ended up with Buster Posey.
May 29, 201214 yr We've been through the Posey argument before. Posey wanted a pretty big signing bonus that the Marlins in 2008 wouldn't have wanted to pay. I'm sure the Marlins still would've taken Skipworth over Posey (not based on talent, but signability. Posey would've gone back to FSU for his senior year if the Marlins didn't pay the $6.2 million signing bonus he eventually got).
May 29, 201214 yr We've been through the Posey argument before. Posey wanted a pretty big signing bonus that the Marlins in 2008 wouldn't have wanted to pay. I'm sure the Marlins still would've taken Skipworth over Posey (not based on talent, but signability. Posey would've gone back to FSU for his senior year if the Marlins didn't pay the $6.2 million signing bonus he eventually got). Oh, I wonder why I don't remember those discussions. Maybe I wasn't here yet at the time of the draft.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.