6/15 Marlins @ Rays -7:10p

F**k you Buck. You worthless piece of sh**. I hope you eat sh** and die. You are the biggest piece of scum to ever wear a Marlins uniform, you motherf***er. I fu**ing hate you so bad.

you are out of line. cut this stuff out.

Thanks HotCorner.

These guys wonder why no one participates in Game Days any more. The amount of negativity (Claiming game is over in the first inning) and just the sheer amount of "FAIL" like you quoted are the reason. It gets old, day after day.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lose it, but I've had enough of that man. I honestly can't stand it anymore when he gets out there and pretends to bat.

Unlike speaking before you think, there is quite amount of time before thinking and typing. Its not an involuntary response.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lose it, but I've had enough of that man. I honestly can't stand it anymore when he gets out there and pretends to bat.

Unlike speaking before you think, there is quite amount of time before thinking and typing. Its not an involuntary response.

Yes, it took longer to type it than it took me to think it, but I didn't mean to get so obscene. I got carried away in the moment of frustration.

don't apologize, just take it easy. you can vent here but don't vent after every freaking at-bat. it's tiresome and boorish and no one wants to read post after post of screaming.

unless it's funny, then I may let it slide...