Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/15 Cincinnati Reds @ Miami Marlins

Featured Replies

Buehrle vs. Cueto. Marlins go for the series win tonight. This will be my last game thread for a while. So somebody continue the good work. I'm dealing with some health issues. Good luck my fellow Marlins fans. You're the best.

I swear that Verizon commercial with the guys playing basketball while giving out bad ideas is hilarious. An actually funny phone commercial.

But we're allowing them back in the game! Need to score a couple more runs!

I am trying to be a fan Petersen, but you aren't making a case for yourself

 

 

I just dont see him being much more then a platoon player unless something really switches.

I am trying to be a fan Petersen, but you aren't making a case for yourself

 

 

I don't even see him as that. The guy is pretty bad

 

I just dont see him being much more then a platoon player unless something really switches.

I am trying to be a fan Petersen, but you aren't making a case for yourself

 

 

I just dont see him being much more then a platoon player unless something really switches.

 

Just wish we had another option than to waste ABs at lead-off

I am trying to be a fan Petersen, but you aren't making a case for yourself

 

 

I just dont see him being much more then a platoon player unless something really switches.

 

Just wish we had another option than to waste ABs at lead-off

 

I still wish we had brought Coghlan back up in sept.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.