October 23, 201213 yr I wanted Mike Aw, I have no credentials to be a manager, but thank you! My vote is for Mike too! I'm gonna have to go with Mike as well
October 23, 201213 yr According to Capozzi, they fired him over the phone. At least the Sox brought Bobby V in for breakfast. Stay classy, Marlins. Ah who cares how he was fired? In 2004, Paul Lo Duca found out he was traded from the Dodgers at 11 PM ... because he saw it on ESPN.
October 23, 201213 yr Author According to Capozzi, they fired him over the phone. At least the Sox brought Bobby V in for breakfast. Stay classy, Marlins. To be fair, Ozzie is in Spain on vacation. Otherwise, they may have told him in person.
October 23, 201213 yr Beinfest said #Marlins will not rule out hiring a manager with no MLB managing experience
October 23, 201213 yr Author Beinfest said #Marlins will not rule out hiring a manager with no MLB managing experience Interesting he didn't say no coaching experience at all ala Matheny.
October 23, 201213 yr Beinfest said #Marlins will not rule out hiring a manager with no MLB managing experience Interesting he didn't say no coaching experience at all ala Matheny. My guess is Redmond
October 23, 201213 yr Ryne would be fyne. He would be, but I doubt he would come here to deal with this disaster of a FO
October 23, 201213 yr It's moments like these were I feel like a parent when their kid does something stupid. I'm not upset, I'm just disappointed.
October 23, 201213 yr Beinfest said #Marlins will not rule out hiring a manager with no MLB managing experience Interesting he didn't say no coaching experience at all ala Matheny. My guess is Redmond Tom Glavine has to be the pitching coach then.
October 23, 201213 yr Mike Lowell's been rumored for a couple weeks now...Brad Ausmus as well. Still stupid we fired Ozzie after the first year of his $10 million, 4 year deal. At some point you have to admit that the managers aren't the problem...especially when two of those former managers, Joe Girardi and Fredi Gonzalez, have a world series and playoff appearances on their record since being unceremoniously fired by the tyrant Loria.
October 23, 201213 yr Author Is St. Claire gone too? Rumors say he won't be back. Anything on Perez? Supposedly he will be replaced as well.
October 23, 201213 yr Author Mike Lowell's been rumored for a couple weeks now...Brad Ausmus as well. Lowell doesn't want the gig
October 23, 201213 yr Author I'm going to the job fair and telling everyone I'm there to apply for manager. Third base would be another good spot to apply for.
October 23, 201213 yr Hire me as manager. Free food, great view of the game, and I can make decisions cause I'M A f***ING FAN AND I SAID SO. Also Nolasco deleted his tweet and I tweet him saying 'pick up your game and become a strike out machine.' I expect him to tell me to f*** off shortly...
October 23, 201213 yr I'm going to the job fair and telling everyone I'm there to apply for manager. Hey, that's my idea! :|
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.