October 23, 201213 yr Who's next, Admin?! Mike, you've been dismissed. I'm so sorry I hadn't even been hired yet! God dammit, Loria.
October 23, 201213 yr This is still ridiculous. We're going to look back a few years from now and remember we got exactly one year from Ozzie Guillen on a 4 year, $10 million deal and one year from Heath Bell on 3 years, $27 million (paying $17 million of it).
October 23, 201213 yr At this point I'd be fine with McKeon being manager until he dies. It wouldn't be the smartest move, but at least he's the only manager I feel comfortable with anymore.
October 23, 201213 yr Who would you like as pitching coach and hitting coach...I'm sure St.Claire and Eduardo are gone.
October 23, 201213 yr you guys should get all up on Samson's sh*t when he does radio show thing he does down there
October 23, 201213 yr Author I think we can also say peace to Ricky and Mark B. Ricky won't demand a trade based on this despite his tweet earlier. I don't see Buehrle as the type of guy to demand a trade either.
October 23, 201213 yr You have to extend Stanton soon. Seems like it'll be the only way the Marlins will generate good press.
October 23, 201213 yr Author The Marlins' twitter account re-tweeted someone saying "Bring in Mike Lowell". Meaningless but interesting nonetheless.
October 23, 201213 yr You have to extend Stanton soon. Seems like it'll be the only way the Marlins will generate good press. "Marlins extend Stanton to a 5 minute deal."
October 23, 201213 yr Mike Lowell's been rumored for a couple weeks now...Brad Ausmus as well. Lowell doesn't want the gig He said that when Ozzie still had the job. Yes, he's said he doesn't want to manage. Still, I think Mike Lowell ultimately is named the manager. Absolutely no reasoning behind it. Could literally be a million different options. Kind of was expecting Ozzie to be here for more than ONE MOTHER BLEEPING YEAR, so really am not in the mindset of thinking of managers. Just happy it ain't Bo.
October 23, 201213 yr One name to keep in mind is Jim Fregosi. Considering both Admin and Samson wanted him instead of Ozzie.
October 23, 201213 yr Wait when did Mike become a moderator?! Oh, you know, that day ... congrats! Ruggiano still rulez
October 23, 201213 yr Mark Cuban for new owner. Loria, please sell this team you POS. Why sell to that douche when Micky Arison lives right around the corner?
October 23, 201213 yr Ok, ok..... Can someone now also fire Loria and the clown show, please. PLEASE!!!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.