October 23, 201213 yr Author Aren't the meetings the team was supposed to have in October just a couple days away? Started today I think
October 23, 201213 yr Aren't the meetings the team was supposed to have in October just a couple days away? Started today I think I thought I read October 25th somewhere.
October 23, 201213 yr my guess nolasco's tweet won't be the only one from players It was already removed.
October 23, 201213 yr i think we go jeff connie to be manger he work alot team pregame he be good teacher and he know alot player he been farm team alot
October 23, 201213 yr Author Aren't the meetings the team was supposed to have in October just a couple days away? Started today I think I thought I read October 25th somewhere. Maybe today was the meeting before the meeting.
October 23, 201213 yr they should let samson be manager Sure, why not? He'll be fired after one year, so at least he'll be gone.
October 23, 201213 yr Author Heyman says that Ozzie was Loria's guy. The rest of the FO didn't like him from the beginning.
October 23, 201213 yr Author Heyman says that Ozzie was Loria's guy. The rest of the FO didn't like him from the beginning. Heard that a lot, yep.
October 23, 201213 yr again, this team, lest having won 2 world series in the past 2 decades, may be one of the hardest teams to root for in pro sports. What manager would want to come here knowing that even (in the case of Joe Girardi) winning Manager of the Year is not enough to keep your job in this shitty franchise! Now, you dont even have time to turn a franchise around. The Marlins finally spend some money, bring in players the FO thinks will be good, and when they suck, they fire the manager, who may have had very little with those FA they signed. This is a joke.
October 23, 201213 yr Author Conine is an obvious choice but he has said in the past he didn't want the travel, maybe that has changed.
October 23, 201213 yr Author Heyman says that Ozzie was Loria's guy. The rest of the FO didn't like him from the beginning. Heard that a lot, yep. It's kind of funny that the Marlins are paying a ton of money to both Ozzie and Bell to not be in Miami and both of them are Loria's guys.
October 23, 201213 yr Author It's kind of funny that the Marlins are paying a ton of money to both Ozzie and Bell to not be in Miami and both of them are Loria's guys. It's his money being paid out to them so I guess that is fair.
October 23, 201213 yr Maybe this is why Beinfest doesn't get fired? It's not as if he's making the moves so he's just the puppet.
October 23, 201213 yr Author Mike Redmond may be our next skipper. I still say bring back Jorge Fabregas because I liked his name.
October 23, 201213 yr I guess our doofus GM is staying “After careful consideration following the disappointment of the 2012 season, we decided to dismiss Ozzie,� said Admin Beinfest, Marlins' President of Baseball Operations. “Our managerial search begins immediately and our hope is that a new manager, along with roster improvements, will restore a winning culture.� Since when did we have a winning culture in the first place?
October 23, 201213 yr I wanted Mike Aw, I have no credentials to be a manager, but thank you! My vote is for Mike too!
October 23, 201213 yr According to Capozzi, they fired him over the phone. At least the Sox brought Bobby V in for breakfast. Stay classy, Marlins.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.