June 4, 201313 yr the sad thing is i think this moron is legit The sad thing is that you can't nigate any of my arguments with a response that doesn't involve calling me a moron or a troll. I haven't said anything outrageous you just don't agree with me. You are untitled to your opinion though bro so I ain't mad at you.
June 4, 201313 yr the sad thing is i think this moron is legit The sad thing is that you can't nigate any of my arguments with a response that doesn't involve calling me a moron or a troll. I haven't said anything outrageous you just don't agree with me. You are untitled to your opinion though bro so I ain't mad at you.Negate*
June 5, 201313 yr Can we trade this new guy for Old Timer, please? I found that guy's twitter once, and he was equally insane on there.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.