I think Yelich has been called up.

Not Taco Bell.... STRENGTH and CONDITIONING. Yelich is a monster in the stat box but he is to skinny to handle the abuse that the game of baseball puts on him in a whole season. These guys have got to get buffed up I was worried about this I told all of you and only some people take it seriously.

Not Taco Bell.... STRENGTH and CONDITIONING. Yelich is a monster in the stat box but he is to skinny to handle the abuse that the game of baseball puts on him in a whole season. These guys have got to get buffed up I was worried about this I told all of you and only some people take it seriously.

Spokesperson for BALCO

Lol hilarious but seriously according to Frisaro Yelich strained his abdominal muscles on a diving play

That should not happen. The core needs to be strong to endure a long season in the MLB. Maybe this is a sign that Yelich isn't ready yet? Hopefully it's nothing serious because he needs to get at bats.

Jesus christ man, just cuz he has a minor injury doesn't mean its cuz his core isn't strong enough. Ur gonna blame everything on that now aren't u? Yelich isn't beefcake enough for u?

What a coinsidence that I was JUST talking about how concerned I was about how scrawny he is and that he is an injury waiting to happen unless he buffs up and same day he has an injury because his core is to weak. Yeah it could be a coinsidence but where theirs smoke theirs fire...

Jesus christ man, just cuz he has a minor injury doesn't mean its cuz his core isn't strong enough. Ur gonna blame everything on that now aren't u? Yelich isn't beefcake enough for u?

What a coinsidence that I was JUST talking about how concerned I was about how scrawny he is and that he is an injury waiting to happen unless he buffs up and same day he has an injury because his core is to weak. Yeah it could be a coinsidence but where theirs smoke theirs fire...

Too*

Coincidence*