Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mariners vs Marlins (7-8) (6-10) Friday 4/18, 7:10 PM ET at Marlins Park

Featured Replies

I feel like its been mainly Marmol/Dunn, but it gets amplified because Redmond continues to give them the majority of the hold opportunities. It's insanity.

 

Who would you like him to use?

I'm a bit concerned, honestly, if Cishek comes into this game. When did he last pitch in a game?

 

I'm a bit concerned that he's not in the game right now. Gotta wait for that save situation doe.

Who would you like him to use?

 

Ramos.

 

Besides him try out some other guys and see what sticks. We already know Marmol/Dunn aren't cut out for the job.

Ramos.

 

Besides him try out some other guys and see what sticks. We already know Marmol/Dunn aren't cut out for the job.

 

He did use Ramos tonight. Dunn and Marmol are probably better than Jennings and whoever else is out there. I forgot who we have lol. Caminero could work. He has the stuff.

Pick it up baker.

He did use Ramos tonight. Dunn and Marmol are probably better than Jennings and whoever else is out there. I forgot who we have lol. Caminero could work. He has the stuff.

 

Personally I'd rather see Jennings in the role. I've said before I want Marmol in low leverage situations, and I don't want Dunn in at all. Caminero would be fine, but I think Jennings would do a good job as the secondary 7th/8th inning guy to Ramos.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.