4/21 postgame

Hotcorner

They deserved to lose. Koehler was very solid and they were horrible with runners on.

That 9th inning was pathetic. Get ready for another rough series. Guess that makes us 1-9 against the division.

It is very clear that until we overcome the things that have plagued us every year against the division, nothing will change.

All it takes is pulling it off once but I think we all knew that when Kimbrel struck out the side, one way or another we were losing this game.

Redmond is the type of manager who would never use a good closer like Cishek in the 9th or 10th inning in a tie game. He would only wait until there's a save situation or he has run out of everyone else.

and in fairness most managers I think probably wouldn't either. but again this is why he's just another one of these cookie-cutter old fashioned somebody once told me this is how it's done managers... You use your closer to close! ARGLEBARGLE

Redmond is the type of manager who would never use a good closer like Cishek in the 9th or 10th inning in a tie game. He would only wait until there's a save situation or he has run out of everyone else.

That's pretty much it. We're gonna have Dunn/Marmol get 70 appearances and Cishek comes out and pitches 50 times this year.

and in fairness most managers I think probably wouldn't either. but again this is why he's just another one of these cookie-cutter old fashioned somebody once told me this is how it's done managers... You use your closer to close! ARGLEBARGLE

Most managers follow that logic to some extent, I agree, but I get the impression that Redmond holds to it more closely.

I don't blame them. The road gray is the worst jersey of the set by far.

I was thinking the exact same thing at the start of the game. They keep wearing the damn orange jersey which is meant as a special home jersey. I have no clue why they allow it to be worn on the road.

And I dont think there is anything wrong with the grey. Dont why people dont like it.