Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/16 Marlins vs Giants

Featured Replies

I think it's stupid that Ozuna isn't playing because Reed Johnson is the "hot hand."

I don't mind, Ozuna has looked terrible.

I don't mind, Ozuna has looked terrible.

 

Ozuna is a better player.

No, no it wasn't. Shut the f*** up. Alvarez is just not that good.

Sorry. Bad position or bad jump, couldn't tell, but that should have been an easy out.

Alvarez pitches deep into games because his strategy is literally "here bitches, hit me." And sometimes the bitches do hit him...

What is Tommy Hutton talking about? See what coming? That was just a terrible play by Mcgehee. It wasn't even a bad hop.

Alvarez pitches deep into games because his strategy is literally "here bitches, hit me." And sometimes the bitches do hit him...

I don't mind that so much. Better than walking everyone.

Great, Gregor Blanco. Always been a pain in the ass against us.

What is Tommy Hutton talking about? See what coming? That was just a terrible play by Mcgehee. It wasn't even a bad hop.

I know what he means. You can see a tricky hop coming off the bat.

I don't mind that so much. Better than walking everyone.

 

Sometimes he's in the zone way too much. Like right there...

I know what he means. You can see a tricky hop coming off the bat.

 

But that wasn't a tricky hop, just a terrible play.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.