Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/16 Marlins vs Giants

Featured Replies

Lose an outfielder unless you trust Lucas out there.

 

It's not ideal with Canha/Bour since they're just 1B/3B and have little versatility. On second thought I'd find somebody with versatility down in AAA. Haven't checked to see who that would be. Lucas has played outfield in the past, so it would work, but yes definitely not ideal. But at this point I feel Johnson's earned a chance to start similar to how Ruggiano earned his chance in 2012.

That's the reason why every decision shouldn't be based on statistics.

 

That's an idiotic thing to say. Statistics say that it isn't impossible that Jones gets a hit there, but it's highly unlikely. At least 90% of the time he's going to get out.

Oooooh boy. Cishek doesn't look in control today.

Salty talked to Cishek and we're ok again.

 

Garrett Jones in foul territory!

It's not ideal with Canha/Bour since they're just 1B/3B and have little versatility. On second thought I'd find somebody with versatility down in AAA. Haven't checked to see who that would be. Lucas has played outfield in the past, so it would work, but yes definitely not ideal. But at this point I feel Johnson's earned a chance to start similar to how Ruggiano earned his chance in 2012.

Canha actually is pretty versatile. Has played like 1B, 3B, LF and RF in triple-A this year.

Canha actually is pretty versatile. Has played like 1B, 3B, LF and RF in triple-A this year.

 

Guess he'll do then.

Regardless of the outcome, at least the girl left.

 

She was still there, heard her right after the Stanton catch.

 

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

That's an idiotic thing to say. Statistics say that it isn't impossible that Jones gets a hit there, but it's highly unlikely. At least 90% of the time he's going to get out.

Guess I'm an idiot, who was right. Dumb luck I guess. But again, I was right, so live with that.

Guess I'm an idiot, who was right. Dumb luck I guess. But again, I was right, so live with that.

 

How were you right?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.