Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins vs Mets - 6/20 - 7:10 PM

Featured Replies

gotta love mike redmonds idea to shake up the line up is putting fur cal and hech 1,2. How is hech not in the minors?

Two outs, bases empty for Stanton? Good baseball decision. For the Mets.

Guess not. Lol

Hey guys!

 

Furcal turned back the clock a decade ago.

Damn it feels good to be a gangster

After ground ball out for RBI in number 2 spot

 

Adeiny: "do I have everyone's attention now?"

I know Salty will K a lot but he is such an big upgrade over Mathis. I'm glad he's back!

Pouring gallons of water right now so I have to use a stream. Woooo.

 

Sort of ironic that when it rains, I have to use a stream. Get it? Get it?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.