Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins vs Mets - 6/21 - 4:10 PM

Featured Replies

  • Author

Especially now that we got Gregg in the pen

Again, I am not a fan of Gregg. But I do hope he does well. Last night was a lot of bad luck for him, whether you care to admit that or not.

Again, I am not a fan of Gregg. But I do hope he does well. Last night was a lot of bad luck for him, whether you care to admit that or not.

 

Holy shit, no it wasn't.

Again, I am not a fan of Gregg. But I do hope he does well. Last night was a lot of bad luck for him, whether you care to admit that or not.

 

There's nothing to admit. He was terrible wild card, terrible. Did you mistake Gregg for Ramos last night?

  • Author

Wild Card gonna Wild Card. My chair has a higher baseball IQ than him.

So how did I become manager of the Marlins?

  • Author

On another note, those blue jerseys worn for the first pitch today -- the fish need to start wearing those.

Pic?

  • Author

terrible salad terrible. Okay baker show furcal how to hit lead off

I thought Baker was hitting terribly this year until I saw his average next to Furcal's.

Bats have been dead for a while throughout the lineup sans Casey.

If Dietrich does come back up, which is a big if with this front office, chances are he'll languish on the bench with Lucas getting most of the starts, even against righties.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.