Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramos on DL; Bour recalled

Featured Replies

Yeah not exactly shocking that a middle reliever gets injured throwing 50 pitches.

I actually think they may

 

I hope you're right. This isn't the usual case where the team fires the manager as a scapegoat because the team is underachieving. Mike Redmond is clearly incompetent as a manger. His lack of experience shows and they never should have hired him in the first place.

 

If the Marlins do actually fire him, I hope that they learn from their mistake and bring in someone with more experience. They shouldn't hire someone simply because he "works well with younger players."

I hope you're right. This isn't the usual case where the team fires the manager as a scapegoat because the team is underachieving. Mike Redmond is clearly incompetent as a manger. His lack of experience shows and they never should have hired him in the first place.

 

If the Marlins do actually fire him, I hope that they learn from their mistake and bring in someone with more experience. They shouldn't hire someone simply because he "works well with younger players."

 

Tons of managers on this board that would gladly take the job.

I think Edwin was the best manager in terms of game day decisions that I can remember and he only had minor league experience prior. Kinda sad the team took a roller coaster caliber downward spiral from early to mid June of 2011.

I think Edwin was the best manager in terms of game day decisions that I can remember and he only had minor league experience prior. Kinda sad the team took a roller coaster caliber downward spiral from early to mid June of 2011.

 

I hate Junes so bad

Incompetent or not, improving on a 100 loss season to something near .500 for as long as they have, that could also be what keeps his job.

Incompetent or not, improving on a 100 loss season to something near .500 for as long as they have, that could also be what keeps his job.

 

That might be what the Marlins are thinking, but you can't credit Redmond for the improvement. It's not like it's the same squad from 2013 that is suddenly playing better.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.