Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/12 Post Game

Featured Replies

I don't see anything wrong with this post. Good job.

 

I would hope so, Stanton can't hit, Mathis can't hit either, but salty can't either. Plus Mathis is a better fielder. And I only kept Hechavarria in there because Redmond will always start him. Which is pretty pathetic.

Yeah 8 years in the Navy, and pursuing a B.A. in accounting with a 3.68 G.P.A. with a Brazilian wife. Oh sorry sorry, what have you done, other being a troll on this website? Oh by the way thank you, I know I did a good job.

 

Rough week?

Rough week?

 

By rough week do you mean rough sex? Yup. It was very much so! :-)

has anyone outside of a high school mathletes club ever thrown out their GPA in an argument?

 

Yes. People in college.

Vince is so cool. He has a high GPA and he's really smart because, uh, his wife is Brazilian! And he has sex with her and admits it on a message board!

 

Like Vince, I wanna be like Vince.

Yes. People in college.

 

3.43 right now, doing Engineering.

 

That started off with a handicap of a horrible, depression-filled semester in Spring of 2011 [1.5]. Without that, I'd be at a 3.6 myself.

 

Shoulda woulda coulda. :lol

3.43 right now, doing Engineering.

 

That started off with a handicap of a horrible, depression-filled semester in Spring of 2011 [1.5]. Without that, I'd be at a 3.6 myself.

 

Shoulda woulda coulda. :lol

 

Holy crap. Very nice. You seem like you know what you are doing. Congrats on that, man.

Vince is so cool. He has a high GPA and he's really smart because, uh, his wife is Brazilian! And he has sex with her and admits it on a message board!

Like Vince, I wanna be like Vince.

 

Why thank you!

I have a 3.5 studying journalism. I'm almost as cool as Vince.

 

Good job, 3.5 is nice. You are smarter than big red.

We have tons of swell people here with very gnarly G.P.A.s. I like that.

Piazza probably would have tried it, but his GPA is, as Dean Wormer would say, zero point zero.

 

Dean Wormer?

 

Out of curiosity, how old are you? I had to google that and it took me to Animal House which was in 1978.

You guys are still in college? Aren't you like 25?

 

Oh, look at you, Mr. Big Shot.

 

I've had some classmates in their 70s. No age limit to college.

Oh, look at you, Mr. Big Shot.

 

I've had some classmates in their 70s. No age limit to college.

 

I was teasing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.