Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post Game 8/3

Featured Replies

I like to watch baseball at a fucking baseball game. Not bang on a fucking drum for 2 hours chanting and fingering my 80 yrold girlfriend. Yes, this actually happened 2 rows in front of me. These tards weren't even watching the game. They would hear the crowd and then suddenly get up and play musical instruments even louder. Again, its a fucking baseball game. Watch the game. Don't finger your 80 yrold gf, and don't play shitty drums when nothing is going on.

 

Fair enough. I was able to do both so I guess I was cool with it. I watched the game and enjoyed the party. Though I'm not ever gonna be that guy with the drum. And as for my 80 year old girlfriend I'll wait until I get home before I finger her.

I like to watch baseball at a fucking baseball game. Not bang on a fucking drum for 2 hours chanting and fingering my 80 yrold girlfriend. Yes, this actually happened 2 rows in front of me. These tards weren't even watching the game. They would hear the crowd and then suddenly get up and play musical instruments even louder. Again, its a fucking baseball game. Watch the game. Don't finger your 80 yrold gf, and don't play shitty drums when nothing is going on.

 

This! All of this!

I was at opening night 2012 but really one of the loudest games I've ever been to at Marlins Park was the US v Puerto Rico WBC game in 2013. That was electric.

 

I was there, that was good. I head the DR vs Venz was pretty awesome too.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.