Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post Game 8/3

Featured Replies

I'm 28 next month. Bitches.

  • Author

No one can debate Giancarlo's numbers and how he helps this team. The frustrating thing is that he could easily be doing a lot better. Its not like getting better for him would be asking that much like not swinging at pitches 2 feet out of the zone and in the dirt.

I believe Erick is younger than I am, and I'm 23.

 

Us younger folk ain't so bad.

 

I am 23, as well.

Disagree. Had enough of him. I became very bitter that nothing was done after the game

 

That sounds more like agreeing not disagreeing.

And the Braves just got swept. Bad time to lose 3 of 4.

 

Hey man, you are correct. I'm harping on having faith and still righting this because everybody else is losing. In another year, we would be 13 out, probably selling. Still in this man, don't give up hope. Just pray for 5 runs a game. We can win a lot that way but I understand 5 runs is asking a lot.

That sounds more like agreeing not disagreeing.

 

Oh yeah lol. JACOB TURNER, wow. Volstad, turner, and carlos zambrano. Imagine that for your top 3.

Hey man, you are correct. I'm harping on having faith and still righting this because everybody else is losing. In another year, we would be 13 out, probably selling. Still in this man, don't give up hope. Just pray for 5 runs a game. We can win a lot that way but I understand 5 runs is asking a lot.

 

Dude there is no way this team is making the playoffs this year. As much as I'd love it to happen, it's just not going to. I hope I'm wrong.

If we by some miracle made the playoffs, we'd be out in the first round.

 

I hope you are wrong, just friendly disagreement.

Dude there is no way this team is making the playoffs this year. As much as I'd love it to happen, it's just not going to. I hope I'm wrong.

 

I hope you are wrong too lol. Look man 51 games and they need to upgrade with the August 31 deadline. Dropped the ball on 7/31 in that perspective. Only 7 out of nl east, 6 of sf, 5.5 of STL. Still play washington and still play St. Louis.

If we by some miracle made the playoffs, we'd be out in the first round.

 

And I'd be ok with that scenario in the grand scheme of things.

And I'd be ok with that scenario in the grand scheme of things.

 

True. Who knows? Maybe that crazy wacky turner can be the ace in the hole come October, oh reminds me if something else. Having him in the rotation does not equate that the team is serious. I keep hearing about this guy urena and nicolino. Why don't you bring them up? You can't do any worse!

If we by some miracle made the playoffs, we'd be out in the first round.

 

Don't even remember what a playoff baseball atmosphere feels like. I went to a game in each series of the 2003 playoff year but that was so long ago. Can't imagine how loud Marlins Park would get with a capacity crowd and closed roof.

Don't even remember what a playoff baseball atmosphere feels like. I went to a game in each series of the 2003 playoff year but that was so long ago. Can't imagine how loud Marlins Park would get with a capacity crowd and closed roof.

 

A playoff game in Miami is electric. Can't wait until the first one at Marlins Park, that place will be packed. With the roof closed it will probably rival the AAA in noise, if not exceed it because of the increased capacity.

A playoff game in Miami is electric. Can't wait until the first one at Marlins Park, that place will be packed. With the roof closed it will probably rival the AAA in noise, if not exceed it because of the increased capacity.

 

The loudest I've heard Marlins Park was the first ever series. Games 1 and 2 vs the Cardinals were so loud and the roof was closed for one of them so the volume was amplified a bit. It was definitely louder than the AAA (I went to Game 6 of the 2013 Finals) and for good reason with many more seats.

The loudest I've heard Marlins Park was the first ever series. Games 1 and 2 vs the Cardinals were so loud and the roof was closed for one of them so the volume was amplified a bit. It was definitely louder than the AAA (I went to Game 6 of the 2013 Finals) and for good reason with many more seats.

 

That's crazy!! The marlins only played the cardinals once to open 2012.

That's crazy!! The marlins only played the cardinals once to open 2012.

 

That's funny. Makes sense since I couldn't remember the 2nd game as much as almost getting no hit on opening day.

I was at opening night 2012 but really one of the loudest games I've ever been to at Marlins Park was the US v Puerto Rico WBC game in 2013. That was electric.

That game annoying as fuck. Loud, but really annoying.

 

I take it u weren't cheering for Puerto Rico. I enjoyed it. I loved the atmosphere.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.