December 19, 201411 yr The Padres gave up nothing here. Fried is the only potential impact player, and his arm has more questions marks than The Riddler.
December 19, 201411 yr I'm very much looking forward to the Braves sucking. I want them to lose almost as much as I want to win
December 20, 201411 yr What the Hell are the Padres doing down there? They might have a decent team for once
December 20, 201411 yr Why did the Braves decide to give up this year? Not sure I get it. It looks as if they are rebuilding for their 2017 ballpark opening. Although that does make the markakis signing look weird. Still don't quite get it. Usually when you're a team on the bubble like the Braves/Mets/Marlins you want to take the next step forward, not backward.
December 21, 201411 yr Since we don't care about defense at SS, we should have traded for Jupton and put him at short.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.