Marlins Acquire Chris Reed From Dodgers

He IS a Brit! Amazing!

I look forwards to seeing him drinking tea and pints of bitter in the dugout.

I never heard the term "pints of bitter" before, this is new.  So you can get "pissed" on "bitter"?

I love you guys, not sarcasm.

I never heard the term "pints of bitter" before, this is new.  So you can get "pissed" on "bitter"?

I love you guys, not sarcasm.

Bitter is traditional British beer, not the bubbly stuff you chaps call beer. It is non-effervesent, and served either at room temperature or very slightly chilled. It's usually full of flavour and slightly creamy.

What you call beer is actually lager, and is a Northern European invention.

We Brits can certainly get pissed on bitter. We find it hard to get pissed on American beers as they are so weak. How anyone can get drunk on Bud/Coors without their bladder exploding is beyond us.

Too expensive. Loria prefers international players who suck at baseball. Remember Rick Vanden Hurk?

True. Although I think VandenHurk was a product of poor development. He had the tools to be quite good and the Fish said screw that.

Bitter is traditional British beer, not the bubbly stuff you chaps call beer. It is non-effervesent, and served either at room temperature or very slightly chilled. It's usually full of flavour and slightly creamy.

What you call beer is actually lager, and is a Northern European invention.

We Brits can certainly get pissed on bitter. We find it hard to get pissed on American beers as they are so weak. How anyone can get drunk on Bud/Coors without their bladder exploding is beyond us.

how does Fuller's ESB rate over there?

you consider a guy that competed in the WBC and was a serviceable arm in the major leagues "sucking a baseball." What would you consider your skill level?

What would you consider your own?

Do you have a place to talk about this or put someone else down for it?

No?

Then shut it.

SCRAMBLES HAS SPOKEN!

And has also defended penguino. Well then.

you consider a guy that competed in the WBC and was a serviceable arm in the major leagues "sucking a baseball." What would you consider your skill level?

Career 6.08 ERA in MLB. Me saying that he sucked at baseball is an understatement.

Admin said former players read here. Are you Rick Vanden Hurk or something?

Career 6.08 ERA in MLB. Me saying that he sucked at baseball is an understatement.

Admin said former players read here. Are you Rick Vanden Hurk or something?

He started 11 games at the age of 24 in the Major Leagues and posted a respectable era. Calling anyone who had any level of success as a major leaguer a terrible baseball player is idiotic.