August 5, 201511 yr JCR, Clark Spencer, Frisaro, and Capozzi are all just sitting around getting hammered and watching Mets games at this point, getting their Marlins news from The Runner Sports
August 5, 201511 yr JCR, Clark Spencer, Frisaro, and Capozzi are all just sitting around getting hammered and watching Mets games at this point, getting their Marlins news from The Runner Sports Is De Nicola with them?
August 5, 201511 yr Juan who is an (inactive) member of this site is a great great great guy. I love Juan. HE IS NOT MY SOURCE, before one of you thinks that. And no I'm not saying that to throw you off.
August 5, 201511 yr Author JCR, Clark Spencer, Frisaro, and Capozzi are all just sitting around getting hammered and watching Mets games at this point, getting their Marlins news from The Runner Sports Sick TRS reference bro.
August 5, 201511 yr Author Juan who is an (inactive) member of this site is a great great great guy. I love Juan. HE IS NOT MY SOURCE, before one of you thinks that. And no I'm not saying that to throw you off. I legit like Juan, he's always been nice to me and gave me a couple of great tips when I started writing about baseball on THE INTERNET
August 5, 201511 yr Writing about sports for a living is a lot of fun but it's way more fun to write about a good team than a consistently infuriating organization like the Marlins.
August 5, 201511 yr It's good they finally found that Osuna guy. That top tweet sounds like lyric from a Pitbull song.
August 5, 201511 yr Author No, he didn't say dale Dale, Marleen! Worl worl worl! Dale! Huevo! Marleen! Worl worl worl! Peebooo in de haaus! Meester tree oh fie, Marleen worl beybee. IS THAT BETTER Admin, YOU RACIST?
August 5, 201511 yr Admin, are you getting kickbacks from the fake tits lobby? [ATTACH]436._xfImport[/ATTACH]
August 5, 201511 yr Any real beat writers left that havent lost it after this retarded season? At least they wont have to cancel their October plans after this clusterfuck.
August 5, 201511 yr Admin, are you getting kickbacks from the fake tits lobby? [ATTACH]436[/ATTACH] LMAO!
August 5, 201511 yr The ads you see are based on your personal search history. Got something to tell us @Spike?
August 5, 201511 yr The ads you see are based on your personal search history. Got something to tell us @Spike? HAAAAA GOT HEEEEEEEM HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
August 5, 201511 yr i can honestly say no. The closest would be "fake boobs" on google images for entertainment purposes
August 5, 201511 yr i can honestly say no. The closest would be "fake boobs" on google images for entertainment purposes Close enough to cause that
August 5, 201511 yr Close enough to cause that Sureee... youre a sell out to the fake tits lobby group. youve changed man.
August 5, 201511 yr Sureee... youre a sell out to the fake tits lobby group. youve changed man. Alison Brie doesn't need any fake boobs. Though she is older than I usually go for.
August 5, 201511 yr Author Alison Brie doesn't need any fake boobs. Though she is older than I usually go for. I started out nodding in agreement then ended shaking my head in creeped out disappointment. Admin, you've made me embark on quite the roller coaster of emotions.
August 5, 201511 yr I started out nodding in agreement then ended shaking my head in creeped out disappointment. Admin, you've made me embark on quite the roller coaster of emotions. I meant she's 32 and I prefer 23 GEEZ!
August 5, 201511 yr AdBlock because f Admin's revenue stream. You need to compensate for that lost revenue
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.