November 25, 201510 yr Does Seattle have any excess color commentators? We need one of those too. does it have to be educated enough to understand Mike Hill?
November 25, 201510 yr Does Seattle have any excess color commentators? We need one of those too. Ichiro is gonna do color from the bench
November 25, 201510 yr Also, I hope this is the last time we do business with Seattle. Having to type Marlins and Mariners in the same post is a mission I don't wanna be on.
November 25, 201510 yr Also, I hope this is the last time we do business with Seattle. Having to type Marlins and Mariners in the same post is a mission I don't wanna be on. M's is how I go
November 25, 201510 yr Ramos could be in this trade or at least Seattle has asked about him I thought so for some reason. If this is influenced by the new, more analytic driven front office guys this could be a major step in the right direction. IF you can get anything of value more by trading ramos it would be a great move.
November 25, 201510 yr Seth Smith makes a little sense as the OF guy if they do acquire one in the deal to replace Ozuna.
November 25, 201510 yr Hadn't thought of that, of course he is just speculating but it is an interesting concept
November 25, 201510 yr Free agent I think "Free? Did someone say free?" "No Mr Loria that means he's not with any team at this point, he isn't literally free as in free of cost." "Fuck it then I don't want him."
November 25, 201510 yr Turbo doesnt really make sense to me. I guess he and Bour would be a great hitting platoon at 1b but they are both bad defensively. I think this trade would be all about starting pitching to me.
November 25, 201510 yr Like I said, they may be trying to get several of their needs in this one deal. Trumbo is intriguing.
November 25, 201510 yr Jerry Crasnick @jcrasnick 12s12 seconds ago Taijuan Walker not available, and James Paxton is a health risk. Would Roenis Elias or Nate Karns suffice for #Marlins? And theres your answer.
November 25, 201510 yr "Another Trumbomb detonates the home run sculpture!" I'll take my contract via email, Fox Sports Florida.
November 25, 201510 yr And theres your answer. CANCEL THE DEAL NOW.... wait, they didn't say no to Felix right?
November 25, 201510 yr "Another Trumbomb detonates the home run sculpture!" I'll take my contract via email, Fox Sports Florida. You're fired, they decided to go in another direction
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.