November 25, 201510 yr Loria dislikes him, I'm serious that it'd be the reason if it happens. Literally unbelievable that we are letting the building of our team be affected by which guys the owner dislikes personally.
November 25, 201510 yr Deal with Seattle is close but is not done Any straight up deal that isn't for Walker and we got hosed and just let go of a great asset because the owner dislikes him.
November 25, 201510 yr Yeah don't wait up all night for ozuna. He's a fat lazy turd. Yeah he wouldn't wait up for us, am I right?
November 25, 201510 yr Joe Frisaro @JoeFrisaro 3m3 minutes agoCooper City, FL sounds like #Marlins and #Mariners could be aiming to complete a larger deal than simply Ozuna for a starting pitcher. Who the fuck knows what to believe. What would a larger deal even look like? Edit- and if "larger deal" means we include contracts at the expense of our return yet again I'm done with this team.
November 25, 201510 yr Author MY NIPPLES CAN ONLY BE SO ERECT. I WANT THIS TO BE TORONTO-MIAMI DEAL AGAIN.
November 25, 201510 yr Frisaro - sounds like #Marlins and #Mariners could be aiming to complete a larger deal than simply Ozuna for a starting pitcher. hand, mathis, solano, ozuna, ramos, koehler, dunn, ichiro for walker and paxton PLEASE
November 25, 201510 yr MY NIPPLES CAN ONLY BE SO ERECT. I WANT THIS TO BE TORONTO-MIAMI DEAL AGAIN. So who is the mathis of the mariners? And who is the guy with domestic violence issues on our team?
November 25, 201510 yr Ugh now my stomach turns. When the Marlins start making bigger deals it's scary. I hope this gets announced soon.
November 25, 201510 yr could Jose be included with Ozuna? but who else could we take from the Mariners LOMO is gone
November 25, 201510 yr I am thinking they were told what it'd take to get Walker and maybe are building a deal. Ozuna for Walker would be fair IMO. Who knows though.
November 25, 201510 yr could Jose be included with Ozuna? but who else could we take from the Mariners LOMO is gone No
November 25, 201510 yr 3 minutes agoCooper City, FL Edit- and if "larger deal" means we include contracts at the expense of our return yet again I'm done with this team. What contract do we even have to dump? I mean Dunn isn't making that much.
November 25, 201510 yr I am thinking they were told what it'd take to get Walker and maybe are building a deal. Ozuna for Walker would be fair IMO. Who knows though. Thats what i'm thinking as well. Id do Ozuna and Ramos for Walker and a lower level good hitting prospect or 2 to start to rebuild the farm. That might be too much though.
November 25, 201510 yr Marlins probably trying to check off all their offseason needs in one trade. Can we get the Mariners GM and entire analytics department in this trade too?
November 25, 201510 yr See if we could steal Hultzen from them too. Shoulder injuries but definitely worth a flyer if he could ever get healthy.
November 25, 201510 yr Watch it be something like Dunn, Dietrich and Ozuna for Paxton. (kidding) (I hope)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.