Ozuna Update

Jokersgoon

The thing is trading a potential 20 homer guy in Ozuna for a Potential 10-15 homers from a platoon player and a pitcher that is no better than conley or nicolino could probably be doesn't make sense.  If we get walker, then sure.  A normal team gets walker and trumbo for Ozuna.  The Marlins somehow have to over pay to move a valuable, controllable young outfielder with power.  How the hell?

Just wanted to put this out there before the wrong impression is made. This trade is not gonna be of the fire sale, unload and reload, rebuilding kind. This trade should be one to help us hypothetically compete in 2016. Whether or not we get quality back for what we're giving up is questionable at best BUT the Marlins are aiming for pieces to help us win more in 2016... Am I right?

They told me they needed to go in another direction but thanks to the huge ad revenue dollars I bring in here, I'm good according to @squall and [uSER=5078]@pollyvonwog[/uSER] anyway

Just cause you were asking about the quoting system...for some reason the post shows that I quoted your post pre-editing. I quoted you after you added the part about the new direction.  Just a heads up lol

Anything to help the number one source of arguments between my girlfriend and I at the moment.  8 years, she's only now starting to realize that she's second fiddle during the hot stove.

MarlinsBaseball.com : Ruining relationships since 1993.   Hey, actually one couple met and got married due to this site ( Max and Miri)