Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Expectations

Featured Replies

Donnie today said he wouldn't play Ichiro for the milestone. He said winning comes first and he expects Ichiro to play beyond this season so he's not gonna play him more than needed. He also hinted that we'd probably be in trouble if Ichiro really got to play that much.

 

I've even said that I hope Ichiro doesn't get to 3000 hits in 2016, because that would mean he actually got enough playing time to do so, which would be ... not good.

 

 

Donnie today said he wouldn't play Ichiro for the milestone. He said winning comes first and he expects Ichiro to play beyond this season so he's not gonna play him more than needed. He also hinted that we'd probably be in trouble if Ichiro really got to play that much.

 

That's why I love Donnie.

 

 

"I love [bour's] swing and what he's capable of. I don't think we should limit him and say 'This guy can't hit lefties,'" Mattingly said

 

That's why I hate Donnie.

 

 

Mcgehee is now on the Tigers. We are so screwed on opening series. Cabrera? Maybin? Mcgehee? Upton??? :-(

 

 

Mcgehee is now on the Tigers. We are so screwed on opening series. Cabrera? Maybin? Mcgehee? Upton??? :-(

 

Can't wait to see Casey's GIDP.

 

 

Didn't wanna start a new thread but in my random Marlins thoughts today I wanted to say this about 2016...

 

For a team like Miami sometimes the best moves are the ones you don't make. The front office likes to say our best offseason move was bringing in Mattingly but I'm gonna say our best offseason move was keeping Ozuna.

 

That Big Bear is due for a monster year.

 

And while he may have been down from Loria dicking him around last year there's also the possibility that this year he's more motivated by not being traded.

 

Whether he feels like they kept him because Mattingly and Bonds believe in him or even if he wants to just prove Loria wrong, Marcell Ozuna could kick some serious ass in 2016.

 

 

  • Author
Didn't wanna start a new thread but in my random Marlins thoughts today I wanted to say this about 2016...

 

For a team like Miami sometimes the best moves are the ones you don't make. The front office likes to say our best offseason move was bringing in Mattingly but I'm gonna say our best offseason move was keeping Ozuna.

 

That Big Bear is due for a monster year.

 

And while he may have been down from Loria dicking him around last year there's also the possibility that this year he's more motivated by not being traded.

 

Whether he feels like they kept him because Mattingly and Bonds believe in him or even if he wants to just prove Loria wrong, Marcell Ozuna could kick some serious ass in 2016.

 

I always wondered what gobbledygook looked like. Thanks!

 

 

I'm expecting a run of titles now. The rest of the major leagues have no answer for... the Marlins shaving their faces.

 

 

First ST lineup will have Ozuna hitting 2nd. Yelich 3rd, Stanton 4th. 

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.