3/3 - Marlins at Cardinals - 1:05 PM

Admin

He doesn't mean it Tom.

I like Koehler a lot. I just wish the team put him in a position to succeed. He's actually fine as a starter at home, but his time through the order penalty is more extreme than any other pitcher I have ever seen. He's a great pitcher the first time a batter sees him and then he falls apart. It doesn't seem to be a stamina thing either, just a weird aspect of his pitching style or his arsenal. I love you Tom. I love you in the first. I love you in the second. I even love you in the third. But that fourth inning comes around and you get an ERA that only a mother could love.

LOL. Yeah I clicked Like on this awhile ago. Although it doesn't show up on my Feed. I just double checked on Facebook too.

Weird, I need to figure out why it seems to not work well. Its supposed to be picking up all tweets automatically.

Guest Vince0926

I hope tom gets a 178.00 ERA this spring. So he cant be sent to the bullpen where he belongs and can be DOMINANT. if we are going by the get through the first 3 innings with good results theory.