April 29, 201610 yr We are still 75 pages short of the thread that will happen when loria sells. With that being said, we'll be fine.
April 29, 201610 yr Good point about his community work. I bet a bunch of u don't know this but he has a foundation that helps kids who have lost their parents as he did as a child. Isn't his dad Flash Gordon? He's still alive. Sent from my SM-G900T using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app
April 29, 201610 yr Isn't his dad Flash Gordon? He's still alive. Sent from my SM-G900T using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app He lost his mom
April 29, 201610 yr Isn't his dad Flash Gordon? He's still alive. Sent from my SM-G900T using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app His mother was murdered when he was six. He now helps children who have had similar losses.
April 29, 201610 yr Isn't his dad Flash Gordon? He's still alive. Sent from my SM-G900T using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app Mother passed long ago
April 29, 201610 yr Right I'm not sure this a deterrent. I mean he had a so-so season in LA, then a fantastic season presumably aided by PED, then gets a big contract. Not sure he'd regret that.None of this makes him a horrible person of course, just a bad choice. Or maybe a good choice because see above. And then there's the letting your teammates down etc etc stuff. And won't someone think of the children?? My 10 year old is gonna want to know why you're out Dee, ARE YOU GONNA EXPLAIN IT TO HIM?!?! Actually I'm just telling him you punched a dolphin. Yeah and they suck so it's ok. [emoji6] Sent from my SM-G900T using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app
April 29, 201610 yr I'm more and more curious about how this relates to Sean Cunningham's resignation. Get on it Admin. Let me see if DJ knows
April 29, 201610 yr I'm sure several of you have ingested strange substances from time to time. We also don't get paid millions of dollars. I'd research the shit out of every product I take if I was a damn athlete. 10-15 years I'd believe it was unknowingly. But nah not in today's game.
April 29, 201610 yr We also don't get paid millions of dollars. I'd research the shit out of every product I take if I was a damn athlete. 10-15 years I'd believe it was unknowingly. But nah not in today's game. It was a perverted joke.
April 29, 201610 yr The Loria sells thread will be the most epic thread in MB.com history. Can't wait. [uSER=5712]@Vince0926[/uSER] you and I will be good on this day, but only for one day. As long as you don't say anything too crazy I'll wait until the morning after to call you out. Hate me that bad??
April 29, 201610 yr His mother was murdered when he was six. He now helps children who have had similar losses. Ah ok. Sent from my SM-G900T using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app
April 29, 201610 yr Let me get this straight. Dee is a good guy because of his foundation, clean cut, well spoken, and fun on the field. OK. He's not hitler, but the guy cheated. He essentially stole millions of dollars. He took PEDs, had an amazing season, and signed a $50 million dollar contract based on his performance while cheating. This should be something that can be taken to court. Dee misrepresented himself intentionally to add value to his contract. That's stealing. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but he owes Loria money (I just gagged). He needs to return that awful gift, and add have his contract amended. I fucking hate cheaters and deceitful fucks. Help kids all you want, but follow it up in your professional life. If not, it comes off as very counterfeit. Thank you. I agree with this because it draws the line between what he's done wrong and what he's done right as opposed to just hating the guy blindly.
April 29, 201610 yr I feel some things toward you but hate isn't one of them. You're not bad to me. If you meet me I'm a delight. Quiet but a delight. Ask silver bullet.
April 29, 201610 yr Let me get this straight. Dee is a good guy because of his foundation, clean cut, well spoken, and fun on the field. OK. He's not hitler, but the guy cheated. He essentially stole millions of dollars. He took PEDs, had an amazing season, and signed a $50 million dollar contract based on his performance while cheating. This should be something that can be taken to court. Dee misrepresented himself intentionally to add value to his contract. That's stealing. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but he owes Loria money (I just gagged). He needs to return that awful gift, and add have his contract amended. I fucking hate cheaters and deceitful fucks. Help kids all you want, but follow it up in your professional life. If not, it comes off as very counterfeit. Couldn't agree more. The punishment needs to be higher for PED use, almost to the point where caught once, full season/contract void caught again, see ya later for lifetime. theres no room for this shit. to become a professional athlete is like a 1/100000 chance, you fuck that up, you deserve to just be another one of the guys. Let someone else get their chance.
April 29, 201610 yr Yeah so? You gonna suspend me 80 days without pay? The only performance enhancing drug you take is Viagra old man
April 29, 201610 yr Let me get this straight. Dee is a good guy because of his foundation, clean cut, well spoken, and fun on the field. OK. He's not hitler, but the guy cheated. He essentially stole millions of dollars. He took PEDs, had an amazing season, and signed a $50 million dollar contract based on his performance while cheating. This should be something that can be taken to court. Dee misrepresented himself intentionally to add value to his contract. That's stealing. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but he owes Loria money (I just gagged). He needs to return that awful gift, and add have his contract amended. I fucking hate cheaters and deceitful fucks. Help kids all you want, but follow it up in your professional life. If not, it comes off as very counterfeit. I love what you wrote about the "awful gift". It was actually pretty ugly. But I will say yet again overly praising somebody will come back to bite you. I like Dee as a person but he stole money like you said.
April 29, 201610 yr If I were him now I'd so be wanting to go to every MLB stadium as a spectator. That would be so much fun.
April 29, 201610 yr Dee Gordon turned heel. Ala Austin at wrestlemania 17. Nobody saw it coming! hey it's still real to me dammit!!
April 29, 201610 yr Let me get this straight. Dee is a good guy because of his foundation, clean cut, well spoken, and fun on the field. OK. He's not hitler, but the guy cheated. He essentially stole millions of dollars. He took PEDs, had an amazing season, and signed a $50 million dollar contract based on his performance while cheating. This should be something that can be taken to court. Dee misrepresented himself intentionally to add value to his contract. That's stealing. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but he owes Loria money (I just gagged). He needs to return that awful gift, and add have his contract amended. I fucking hate cheaters and deceitful fucks. Help kids all you want, but follow it up in your professional life. If not, it comes off as very counterfeit. Black privilege #thisisfortrayvon
April 29, 201610 yr Marlins could probably try and void the deal but they won't. Samson said they support him and will welcome him back.
April 29, 201610 yr I have no problem with any employer recognizing an employees performance at any point. The gift was awful because it's butt ugly, and it's even more awful now because he accepted it knowing he was cheating. That's fucking low. Fact. Well in his defense "he didn't know"
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.