April 29, 201610 yr Is it too early ask this of you guys... if he stays clean, can Dee still help this team over the length of this contract? Would you guys still want him if he does his part cleanly? Or is he done in your eyes? Should we trade him if possible? What's next?
April 29, 201610 yr Is it too early ask this of you guys... if he stays clean, can Dee still help this team over the length of this contract? Would you guys still want him if he does his part cleanly? Or is he done in your eyes? Should we trade him if possible? What's next? I don't think I could root for or respect him again.
April 29, 201610 yr Who should get Gordon's spot in the background chooser here? I won't have a cheater as a background choice. Yelich, bro. Completely forgot about that guy. Love him.
April 29, 201610 yr The worst part about all this... now I'm not sure whether or not to take him off my team in The Show 16.
April 29, 201610 yr The worst part about all this... now I'm not sure whether or not to take him off my team in The Show 16. Realism. You have to
April 29, 201610 yr He even knows mine I bet I'm pretty good at picking name. I'm willing to wager your middle name is Steinfeld.
April 29, 201610 yr I'm pretty good at picking name. I'm willing to wager your middle name is Steinfeld. Scary you know it begins with an S but no
April 29, 201610 yr The worst part about all this... now I'm not sure whether or not to take him off my team in The Show 16. Ummmm hello????? I have Dee Gordon baseball cards in Miami inform. What about those issues?
April 29, 201610 yr http://m.mlb.com/news/article/67663090/dee-gordon-adds-weight-ready-to-compete-at-second-base-for-dodgers From weighing 144 to 173. This was in 2014 when he had his breakout year leading to his contract. From 2011 to 2014. That's not a crazy weight gain in three years, since 144 is real skinny at his height. GOMAD would have gotten him that weight lol.
April 29, 201610 yr Here's an interesting article about how there's almost no chance it was an accident.
April 29, 201610 yr Ummmm hello????? I have Dee Gordon baseball cards in Miami inform. What about those issues? Put an asterisk next to all the stats
April 29, 201610 yr The worst part about all this... now I'm not sure whether or not to take him off my team in The Show 16. That's going to hurt me too
April 29, 201610 yr Great opportunity for Rojas. Oh and that interview with Samson didn't sound too promising for Dee having much of a future here
April 29, 201610 yr Oh and that interview with Samson didn't sound too promising for Dee having much of a future here I didn't infer that. "Dee Gordon is a very important part of our team, and we all love him and support him," Marlins president David Samson said. "That said, I don't like or condone what he did. He is an important member of this organization and will be for many years to come. It's a huge, huge disappointment to the kids, to our fans, to his teammates and to everyone in our organization every single day. "He will be back 80 games from now, and he will be welcomed back to this organization. But in the interim period, we expect him and we are positive that he will do everything that's necessary to make it up to his fans, to his teammates and to this organization. Did he say something else?
April 29, 201610 yr Seriously? You are going to compare scrappy baseball play to taking steroids? There are umps on the field. If he violates a rule he takes the punishment. Same goes for substance abuse. Are you really trying to excuse Dee because there is play in baseball that isn't black and white? I didn't say he shouldn't be punished. Even though I think the rule is stupid, rules are rules. I'm saying that I don't see why so much other cheating is "okay" and ignored and in fact some encouraged, but you do this and everything is tarnished. Most of which coming from propaganda of old olympic shit. Sure context and blah blah blah but you can't say "I hate cheaters" and then pick and choose
April 29, 201610 yr Random question. Do you write for fanduel? Haha, no. I didn't even know FanDuel had writers until I read that article.
April 29, 201610 yr Haha, no. I didn't even know FanDuel had writers until I read that article. You should apply!!
April 29, 201610 yr I can't believe anyone would defend cheating. There's a whole game within the game of baseball surrounding cheating...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.