Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/25 Alligator Alley/Citrus Series Game 3

Featured Replies

Personally I'm a fan of the exaggerated shift, it really mixes things up. How about you?

I have an exaggerated shift to the left, it mixes things up for my wife.

 

 

  • Author
I have an exaggerated shift to the left, it mixes things up for my wife.

 

Like the banana route to round first base?

 

 

DFA him and call up Galloway. Speed on the bench, good contact hitter. Having a good season so far in AAA

 

I don't think he has ever had a decent season I the minors.  He hasn't shown any big league promise.

 

 

Married people don't have sex, nice try

 

Yes they do.  Just not much with each other.

 

 

  • Author
I don't think he has ever had a decent season I the minors.  He hasn't shown any big league promise.

 

This year he's been alright. I'm looking at cheap alternatives, speed kills, which already gives him the advantage. 

 

 

American League opponent. 10 strikeouts.

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.