Strong push for Chapman and Jansen coming

Admin

Fucking awesome angel of the heaven love you you're the best perfect JESUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPINESS !!! PLS. MLB JUST WIN THIS TEAM THE WORLD SERIES!!! EVERYONE WANT LORIA'S MONEY !!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ATTACH]1260[/ATTACH]

Sweeny Murti ✔@YankeesWFAN

“From time to time (the Marlins) change their team a lot.”—Chapman on why he chose #Yankees over #Marlins, wanted more stability.

11:42 AM - 16 Dec 2016

Bryan Hoch ✔@BryanHoch

Chapman also said that he felt the Yankees are a more stable team than the Marlins, given their history of roster changes.

11:13 AM - 16 Dec 2016

Bryan Hoch ✔@BryanHoch

Aroldis Chapman: "The Marlins were close on signing me, but at the end, my wish was to come back to the Yankees."

11:13 AM - 16 Dec 2016

There's that... enjoy it Mr. Loria

• 2 months later...
At least we still have Carter Capps. 

MLB added an amendment to the pitching rules that stipulates that pitchers can't take more than one step toward home plate in his delivery. 

If the pitcher violates this rule rule with runners on base, it will be called a ball; if there are no men on, it'll be called an illegal pitch, resulting in the pitch being called a ball. 

HOW DID LORIA KNOW??????????

At least now we don't have to hear anymore groaning on the forum about us trading Carter Capps. 

MLB added an amendment to the pitching rules that stipulates that pitchers can't take more than one step toward home plate in his delivery. 

If the pitcher violates this rule rule with runners on base, it will be called a ball; if there are no men on, it'll be called an illegal pitch, resulting in the pitch being called a ball. 

HOW DID LORIA KNOW??????????

At least now we don't have to hear anymore groaning on the forum about us trading Carter Capps. 

Umm, I'm pretty sure that the delivery he had with the Marlins is still technically legal under the new rules. The new rule outlaws the double hop motion that he unveiled a few weeks ago.

So hopefully people will continue to groan about Mike Hill trading away Capps for a bunch of facial pubes.