Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Strong push for Chapman and Jansen coming

Featured Replies

Better question would be, if@Admin has sex with a girl but there's no girl there did it ever actually happen?

 

damn that's profound 

 

 

Better question would be, if@Admin has sex with a girl but there's no girl there did it ever actually happen?

 

Marlins Man and @Vince could be there to witness it 

 

 

Also, let's not forget that this scenario actually did happen in 2015 when the riots were happening in Baltimore. And yes that game counted and the hits counted so yes here is actual proof... you're welcome...

b3839e201d9104eabebf4a039dada60f.jpg&key=abb3ac127ea2d55d6c90e9988a52f4c4e901df8f3f7298012121ef02b670ea95

 

U and your broken links 

 

 

If that counts, then yes many many times.

 

All @Admin has to do to introduce you to his best gal is make a fist!

 

 

If we hit a single and no one is in the stands to see it, did it really happen?

 

is a glass of milk half empty or full... this was for all the milk haters

 

 

is a glass of milk half empty or full... this was for all the milk haters

 

I love milk...It blows my mind but after about 20 mins after I drink it it blows my butthole out.

 

 

So you also?

 

This question implies that I know what the fuck is going on right now.

 

 

So didn't the Marlins offer like $6 million more than the Dodgers did? And Florida has no state income tax? Meaning Jansen opted to stay in LA for much less money.

 

Nobody wants to play for Loria or the MArlins because they have a three ring circus operation!! LOLOL

 

and so did the Nats to be fair.  But Washington got a super nice mention from his agent while Miami did not.  NOT FAIR!

 

 

For starters I quoted your post but it's not just you and I wasn't trying to make it personal so we can drop the cursing at each other. I have never had a problem with you and still don't, I was venting at something that bothers me. I hope that's clear. Moving on... I'm tired of the assumption that free agents will never come here because of our owner only. Four free agents signed here within the last two weeks alone. Yes they aren't Chapman or Jansen but they're still mlb free agents. Other reasons why people won't sign here? Chapman said he loved his Yankee time and was happy to return there. Jansen loved what he had in LA and didn't want to abandon that. It's not always because they hate our team. Free agents can choose to go wherever they want, whenever we don't get one everyone assumes it's because they hate Loria and that's not true.

 

Fair enough.  Maybe the players don't think it but what I listed is the mindset around here.  Not sure what the public opinion is like in Florida but up where I live I am at the intersection of 4 markets: O's, Nats, Pirates and Phillies and pretty much their fan bases all believe the Marlins are a joke of a team run poorly with no hopes of playoffs ever again. As a Marlins fan here, it is an uphill battle for respect for the fish.  It is a Me against the world feeling so yeah,  personally I am sick of this drought and crappy ownership while local teams keep getting in.   While a WS appearance would be great I just want a few seasons of consistent playoffs.

 

 

  • Author
and so did the Nats to be fair.  But Washington got a super nice mention from his agent while Miami did not.  NOT FAIR!

 

The Marlins need to bring in someone who knows how to make deals.

 

 

and so did the Nats to be fair.  But Washington got a super nice mention from his agent while Miami did not.  NOT FAIR!

 

SAD!

 

 

The Marlins need to bring in someone who knows how to make deals.

 

Theo should be offered the challenge now that chicago won

 

THEO: I can make a winner out of any team.

 

LORIA: How bout my Marlins?

 

THEO: Fuck!

 

 

and so did the Nats to be fair.  But Washington got a super nice mention from his agent while Miami did not.  NOT FAIR!

 

he didn't want to shave 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.