Who wants one

Admin

If you (as Admin) have to spend any money on this, don't. Not worth it for the people here, myself included. 

It's worth it for me. I love drinking my beers from Marlins related glasses. Check my Instagram for proof of that. But yeah I'm probably being selfish too. If Admin has to spend a bunch it's probably not worth it. But if he can buy one or two for cool people like me, taiwanmarlin, the pikapal kid, and that FSU guy then do it.

If you (as Admin) have to spend any money on this, don't. Not worth it for the people here, myself included. 

I would only sell them at cost if I ever sold them, I ain't losing money on the deal but I don't necessarily need to make money on them either.

I would only sell them at cost if I ever sold them, I ain't losing money on the deal but I don't necessarily need to make money on them either.

I think it'd be a waste, its a cool Idea though. Maybe a different design with MB.com on it as well would be cool. Where are these being made from?