4/13 - Buck-O's vs Fish-O's

Guest CHRISTYTOD
Why the fuck is he taking Peters out of the game? Is he even at 80 pitches?  WTF

78 I believe.....but we have such a "fabulous" pen.....the over-managing manager believes in it!  I guess someone has to.

Guerrero is terrible.  I dont hate the Peters decision, though i would have left him in for at least the start of this inning, but it seems like every year Mattingly loves riding our worst arms in the bullpen.  We're coming off an off day, no excuse for using Guerrero here.

Guest CHRISTYTOD
I think the runner blocked his view and he lost track of the ball.

Ok - we'll allow it!  :)   Prado will be manning the hot-corner soon anyway........but for how long?  This team comes with so many question marks......keeps us guessing at all time!  :)

Guerrero is terrible.  I dont hate the Peters decision, though i would have left him in for at least the start of this inning, but it seems like every year Mattingly loves riding our worst arms in the bullpen.  We're coming off an off day, no excuse for using Guerrero here.

Why do you agree that it was ok to take out Peters when her was still under 80 pitches going into the 7th?

Why do you agree that it was ok to take out Peters when her was still under 80 pitches going into the 7th?

Coming off a bad outing, bullpen fully rested after a night off.  Take the great bounce back outing, hand it over to the supposed strength of the team, and get the win.  Middle of their lineup was up.  I would have allowed him to start the inning, but dont hate the decision, just would prefer him going to our best relievers more often rather than consistently acting like our worst relievers need to pitch as often as possible.