$3.00 & $4.00 tickets

their going open upper deck area that was only open for home opener tell true i don't see that people seat up their not like people going rush see  bad team likely going loss 100 even if for  25th Anniversary Weekend $4.00  seat

For $4 for one weekend only people will come. Cheap seats for an entire season won't do much but with all the promotion around this weekend people will come. 

I still wouldn't go even at that cheap of a price.  Not one thin (or rotund) dime of my money will go towards these fools this year and likely not the following season either.  Can't wait to see who the autograph is from in this year's pledge pack lololol - if they even plan on doing that.

I still wouldn't go even at that cheap of a price.  Not one thin (or rotund) dime of my money will go towards these fools this year and likely not the following season either.  Can't wait to see who the autograph is from in this year's pledge pack lololol - if they even plan on doing that.

So you'd consider going maybe two or three years from now if they're finally showing signs of promise? 

Band, meet wagon. 

So you'd consider going maybe two or three years from now if they're finally showing signs of promise? 

Band, meet wagon. 

Nothing wrong with that. It makes sense for people to reject the product until it is good. If the Marlins were selling out every home game this year, would there be incentive to change the way anything's done?

Nothing wrong with that. It makes sense for people to reject the product until it is good. If the Marlins were selling out every home game this year, would there be incentive to change the way anything's done?

Waiting until the product is better to go to more games is normal and even I'm doing that. But someone acting like they can't stand anything the team is doing only to change their mind when the team is successful is a whole different story. 

I may not be attending many games this year but I support the product and where it's going and I don't reject the rebuild and the process. There's a difference. 

Band, meet wagon. 

What’s wrong with someone being frustrated with no playoffs since 2003 (and then a subsequent recent fire sale) not wanting to go to the ballpark until the product does a 180?  

What a weird thing to say in light of the last 15 years of this organization.

What’s wrong with someone being frustrated with no playoffs since 2003 (and then a subsequent recent fire sale) not wanting to go to the ballpark until the product does a 180?  

What a weird thing to say in light of the last 15 years of this organization.

I already explained myself but here we go...

The way you described it in your post above I have zero problem with. I do have a problem with someone who chooses to bury and berate the organization and the team and then suddenly shows up like a hypocrite when the team is suddenly a success story. 

There's a huge difference between a hypocritical bandwagon fan and someone who is a fan but just chooses to not spend their money on as many games until a more successful product hits the field. 

Also, I have an even bigger problem with anyone who in 2018 just now decided to abandon the team yet was so behind them between 2006 and 2017 as if there was so much success in those years and as if the losing on field product just started right now. That's crap all the way around.