Marlins showing some improvement

SonOfJack

Every rebuild we have comes with these cute stats in the first year, then 4 years later that same team is still hot garbage. I'll believe this team is coming together when they make the playoffs.

I don't disagree with you, but it's unfair to hold this current ownership group accountable for the complete incompetence of the last.

I think we're also going to see in the next year whether Hill had been handcuffed in the past, or if he's truly incompetent as well. If he's incompetent, I don't think he will be here long.

I don't disagree with you, but it's unfair to hold this current ownership group accountable for the complete incompetence of the last.

I think we're also going to see in the next year whether Hill had been handcuffed in the past, or if he's truly incompetent as well. If he's incompetent, I don't think he will be here long.

I agree with you, actually. It's not lack of faith in Jeter (I actually support his vision); it's lack of faith that these stats tell us anything. We've been through this before. A team can look to have a great trajectory, then fizzle out. I won't get my hopes up because of stats like these anymore.

They need to knock that shit off!!! How're they going to get the top pick in the draft playing like this????

They're going to need to trade the whole bullpen to get in contention for that top spot

Don't we play the Nats a bunch in the second half?  That should help things...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.