What player would you put on a new jersey?

GuitarPik

So my mom got me the black authentic jersey for Christmas and I want to get a name and number put on it but I just cant decide what to do. 

Im thinking to go with something classic...my first pick would be Conine I think but I’m just not sure how I feel about it. If I went current I’d prolly go with  Anderson or mayyyybe Brinson. 

What would you guys do?

Let me beat @DTrain and @hovertical to it:

Don't put any current players cause they won't be around in a few years either from being shit (Brinson) or being good (Anderson) lolololololol

---

My suggestion is to go with a classic name like Conine or McKeon. It makes the jersey timeless.

Conine with #18 or 19? 19 would be my first choice and the double meaning of it being the first year we wear these jerseys seems cool. 

Let me beat @DTrain and @hovertical to it:

Don't put any current players cause they won't be around in a few years either from being shit (Brinson) or being good (Anderson) lolololololol

Right.  There’s NO reason for Marlins fans to be hesitant to put a players name on the back of their jersey.  

Weird how I get called a troll and you @ me in a post. 

What are you trolling about now? I lost track.

last I checked you were crying about being called a troll on a sports forum. Seems pretty thin skinned to me.

Bald Eagle......I mean Son Of Jack, calm down, guy.  It’s ok if other Marlins fans don’t think EXACTLY the way you do about the team and the moves they’ve made and the direction they’re going.  

Differing opinions on things is what makes the world go ‘round.  

Tone down the hostility (calling me out about ninja post editing when, as Michael pointed out, that was not the case).  

You don’t have to respond to every single post that rubs you the wrong way.  Breathe.  We’re all Marlins fans.  

So my mom got me the black authentic jersey for Christmas and I want to get a name and number put on it but I just cant decide what to do. 

Im thinking to go with something classic...my first pick would be Conine I think but I’m just not sure how I feel about it. If I went current I’d prolly go with  Anderson or mayyyybe Brinson. 

What would you guys do?

I vote for 

Name: GuitarPik

number: 0